Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2010, 05:37 PM   #1
I Love My
Webkinz :)

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Default WIGEV for the clubhouse ?

i've recently been trading a lot in the trading room in the clubhouse in webkinz world ,
and i've noticed that many of the members are trying to complete unfair trades with me
and try to rip me off . so i came up with the idea : what if there was something similar
to the wigev inside the clubhouse so that members could refer to it while completing
trades so that nobody completes an unfair trade or gets ripped off ? let me know
what you think : do you like the idea ? do you hate it ? leave any feedback
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2010, 08:09 PM   #2

Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!

Default Re: WIGEV for the clubhouse ?

People put different values on their items so it would be difficult. Some PSI are cooler then others even if they come from the similar pets.
Correct me if i am wrong but on WIGEV Pig's PST is the same as black bear'. But you can not get black bear bed for Pig's PSI in trading room.
It is all based on demand , trends and availability.
Shatters should not be so valuable, but they are very trendy now. People will demand more for them . New party items are hot now because there not many of then yet.
It is like a stock market it changes all the time you have to be on top of things. Luckily we have WI
If people ask too mush for their items (if they did not mislead you) they did not tried to rip you, as you do not have to trade, they just waste yours and theirs time
why they do it?
1.some of them 6-7 ears old kids for whom it is very hard to figure out the values ( i have this age kids so i know) more often they loose on trade even if there is warning that clearly says that trade is not fear for them
2 others do not have proper information ( like where to buy clown costume )
3. others ask too much and you can look at it as a scam... i look at it like waste of everybody's time, if there is a trade and it is clear that both of people know the values asking too much is waste of time as it will take forever to find a right person to agree to unfair demands, maybe never. As i do not see anybody ever trading wshop food for super...

Plus they already have warnings on unfair trade and people just ignore them
We all make mistakes in the beginning and we all traded to low...When i traded my Lava lamp for some generic ....i was happy ( i thought it was very good deal for me . even now i do not regret it as that made me look and learn about lava lamp, i have 5 of them now) There was many mistakes like that but we all learn from them
It is very sad when kins trade away their items for nothing but to tell you the truth even more of them sell their PSI in Wshop for much less ( i now it all too well While in my opinion, if they sell their PSI in w shop or trade it away it is fine as long as they are happy ( i was happy to trade my lava lamp for less valuable item according to WIGEV ) and if they became more involved in trading they can almost always trade it back. For a lot of the kids ( mine included) PSI means nothing and do not know what to do with that pig PSI
There also some items that it will be almost impossible to trade back now like long retired items. The thing is, new people do not have those items. only ones who have them are the people who've been here for many ears and maybe long time ago they traded their bunny ears away they also probably traded them back before they become incredibly rare
I have been in WW for 7 month now, never go to kids plus, never do"clicking and any other tricks. I traded up and traded down...
All those trading tricks annoy me as much as they probably annoy you
But i do not see something like WIGEV being useful in trading room. There was to many times when i or the other person ignore trading room warning about unfair trading because one of us wanted something.
and you do not have to have WIGV to know that Wshop food is not worth ... well i can not get here in trading details but wshop food is worth nothing, all people in trading room know that and yet they all want to trade it for ??? bed
Buy the way i have great respect for WIGev , those people know WW like most of us never will.
So sorry for disagreeing with you on this one but interested to know what other people's thoughts are

Last edited by Hide-and-seek; 05-23-2010 at 08:15 PM..
Hide-and-seek is offline Female
Old 05-24-2010, 01:00 AM   #3

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

I don't think providing the whole WIGEV list is feasible (or senseful). I believe, however, that it would be very benefitial for younger traders to have WShop and PJ Pollie's Outlet items marked as "Common" - in the same manner as Rare, Valued, and Exclusive items are marked today.
Old 05-24-2010, 01:07 AM   #4

Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Pitenana
I don't think providing the whole WIGEV list is feasible (or senseful). I believe, however, that it would be very benefitial for younger traders to have WShop and PJ Pollie's Outlet items marked as "Common" - in the same manner as Rare, Valued, and Exclusive items are marked today.
that is true
is would be nice to put something like this on current ( not retired or seasonal ) w shop and PJ outlet ( maybe not specials) . I still have hard time recognizing those since i never have enough money to buy from there
Hide-and-seek is offline Female
Old 05-24-2010, 10:08 AM   #5
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

I simply keep the WIGEV open in another window. That way, if I am not sure about something, I click over to it. I just have to hope the other pet is willing to wait for me.

I also keep a written list of the items I have for trade and their value, and next to it a list of the items I want and their value. This makes things so much easier and faster. I think the WIGEV is an awesome resource, and I am so thankful to the people who put it together.

I think it is just too bad that many people take more than trade. I also do not think any set system will prevent this. The rule around here for my kids: you are not allowed to trade without my approval of the trade.
Closed