Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2008, 11:16 AM   #1
t w i l i g h t
Gift Trainee

kinzluvor will become famous soon enough

Exclamation Webkinz Ideas!! Tons and Tons of Ideas! That Will Be By You and Me and All of the People of This Site!! All of these Ideas Will Be Sent To Ganz, Yes Ganz They Will Hear Your Ideas!! So Come On Down and Post Your Ideas!! And Tell Your Friends Too!!

Kinzluvor here with all my and your wonderful ideas. I have some fantastic ideas for ganz I have house ideas and i have pet ideas. I want you to tell me what you want in webkinz world and i will send all the ideas to ganz.

Ideas:
Brown Cows
Weather in our Yards (rain, snow, hail, ice, etc.)
Day and Night in our yards
Ice Skating Rink
Orange Monkey (webkinz_girl10)
Ocean Webkinz (sharks, jellyfish, stingrays, etc. babybulter05)
Virtual Neighborhood (babybulter05)
Vislza (AMB531)
Octopus
Meerkat (boopi)
Guinea Pig(12597)
Trading Table for your house(Derrie)
Divers Ed. Class in the Kinzville Academy (Derrie)
Drive through Neighborhood
Shih Tzu

View Post Originally Posted by catsewe2
I have several ideas to contribute - & thanks for offering this thread

1.bathroom fixtures - different colours and different tub styles

2.many more jungle theme items - different wallpapers, furniture (inside & outside), decorations

3.jungle-type trees, shrubs

4.treehouses, especially for flying animals but also for pets in general

5.nests for birds - in trees, shrubs, on ground

6.bird houses - for forest trees, fences, etc

7.more western theme items, especially furniture - lots of horses (& now new cows) but no new western items to use - and please, not 'cutesy' western items

8.an *outside* ocean room or two

9.outside rooms for purchase which are a bit larger than you offer now

10.curio cabinet? glass front display case? something to display special floaties/holiday only foods,clothes,etc,Alyssya's special cookies - and please, something that will hold more than 4 or 6 items

11.more storage furniture, again that will hold a larger number of items

12.more clothing, please - coordinating skirts, pants, tops, hats, shoes - pretty dresses - funky hats - and more shoes

13.more non-theme furniture to choose from - perhaps beds, sofas, chairs in shades of blues, greens, taupe

14.more non-theme wall decorations

15. a completely new theme more often

16.sharing of weekly survery numbers

17.when you offer something new (adult kinzchat, vacations, trading room in clubhouse, etc) and you do a survey to ask if people like it........please offer "I haven't been able to access it yet due to tech trouble" as a possible answer

18. could MissBirdy say approx. 50% less when a pet goes into the academy? taking several pets in nearly every day & listening to her chatter on and on and one is very annoying

19.more Qs for Quizzy's - and perhaps include more re: recycling & environmental issues, other countries (to help us broaden our knowledge), and safety issues for children of all ages

20.tradiing room, kinzchat.....please, please include "please" and "thank you" with responses

21.new room naming system......many of us have more than one pet in a room - there is no proper category for that - plus, it would be helpful to be able to label a room 'empfy,' if only temporarily - also, there's a need to name a room 'storage'

submitted by catsewe2 aka Anne

Turkey for thanksgiving (RidinHyGirl)
Flea Market (GanzRicjs11)
Purple Bear (GanzRocks11)
Computer, were you would have k-mail where you can e-mail your freinds, and k-bay were you bargin on things to get. so the computer interactive and you also can have games.(Molly B' Golly)
boxer (volleyuup)
mall (volleyuup)
lil' kinz gardener snake (volleyuup)
View Post Originally Posted by jazfinny
Baby furniture, cribs, dressing tables potty chairs for the lil kinz. These are things our little people are familiar with.
lawn mowers, riding lawn mowers
dish washer, washing machines and dryers everyday house hold things to be done.
a zoo theme or circus theme
a better way to name our rooms, they have made it quite difficult. There is no Medievil, no Egpytian, and no science room names. no castle, estate, or beach,
new clothes in the W Shop
we should be able to put our plants and items in what ever room we want them not just outside or inside items. I like putting my indoor plants outside in the summer. It would be nice to put a treasure chest in a maze.
well I could just go on and on , Here are just a few.
better holloween coustumes (collcimber101)

You Have a Amazing Idea come and post it here and it will be added to the list above!!

Last edited by kinzluvor; 09-14-2008 at 05:26 PM..
kinzluvor is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2008, 11:34 AM   #2
Gifted
webkinz_girl10 has a brilliant futurewebkinz_girl10 has a brilliant futurewebkinz_girl10 has a brilliant futurewebkinz_girl10 has a brilliant futurewebkinz_girl10 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Your, Mine, and Everyone Elses Ideas!! This is Thread to come to if you have a Wonderful, Fantastic Webkinz Idea! They will be added to a list and sent into Ganz, yes Ganz!! Come on in and share YOUR idea with everyone!!

How about a orange monkey? lol, i don't have a good idea now! sorry! maybe later!
webkinz_girl10 is offline Female
Old 09-07-2008, 12:25 PM   #3
TWEETYNANNY
Gift Guru

babybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Webkinz Ideas!! Post Your Idea That Will Be Added To A List That Will Be Sent To Ganz!! Ideas Needed!

Ok. I think there should be more ocean webkinz like sharks, whales, jelly fish, sting ray, and other types of sea life. I also think there should be a way to see your house from the outside and somehow see other houses like a real neighborhood. Maybe we could see the houses of the friends we have on our friends list. And maybe even a way for the pets to walk around the neighborhood and ring the doorbell to see if a friend is home to visit. Maybe all that is a little far fetched and may never happen but I think it would be great!
babybutler05 is offline Female
Old 09-07-2008, 02:54 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

AMB531 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Ideas!! Post Your Idea That Will Be Added To A List That Will Be Sent To Ganz!! Ideas Needed!

I think there should be a viszla!
AMB531 is offline Female
Old 09-09-2008, 09:16 AM   #5
Gifted

boopi has a spectacular aura about

Meerkats please!
boopi is offline Female
Old 09-13-2008, 10:25 AM   #6
fuzzyfriend321

12597 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Ideas!! Tons and Tons of Ideas! That Will Be By You and Me and All of the People of This Site!! All of these Ideas Will Be Sent To Ganz, Yes Ganz They Will Hear Your Ideas!! So Come On Down and Post Your Ideas!! And Tell Your Friends Too!

I htink Ganz should make a guinea pig!!!!!
12597 is offline Female
Old 09-13-2008, 11:02 AM   #7
derrie100

Derrie is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: Webkinz Ideas!! Tons and Tons of Ideas! That Will Be By You and Me and All of the People of This Site!! All of these Ideas Will Be Sent To Ganz, Yes Ganz They Will Hear Your Ideas!! So Come On Down and Post Your Ideas!! And Tell Your Friends Too!

a trading table for your house... that way you could always find your friends to trade with, it would liven up parties, and it would make for easier WI trades too

---------- Derrie added 1 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by babybutler05
Ok. I think there should be more ocean webkinz like sharks, whales, jelly fish, sting ray, and other types of sea life. I also think there should be a way to see your house from the outside and somehow see other houses like a real neighborhood. Maybe we could see the houses of the friends we have on our friends list. And maybe even a way for the pets to walk around the neighborhood and ring the doorbell to see if a friend is home to visit. Maybe all that is a little far fetched and may never happen but I think it would be great!
and we could add drivers ed to the academy so that we can drive through WW

Last edited by Derrie; 09-13-2008 at 11:02 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Derrie is offline Male
Old 09-13-2008, 02:50 PM   #8
gopanthersgo1
gopanthersgo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Ideas!! Tons and Tons of Ideas! That Will Be By You and Me and All of the People of This Site!! All of these Ideas Will Be Sent To Ganz, Yes Ganz They Will Hear Your Ideas!! So Come On Down and Post Your Ideas!! And Tell Your Friends Too!

more games a mall and a starfish.
gopanthersgo1 is offline Male
Old 09-13-2008, 03:20 PM   #9

catsewe2 is on a distinguished road

I have several ideas to contribute - & thanks for offering this thread

1.bathroom fixtures - different colours and different tub styles

2.many more jungle theme items - different wallpapers, furniture (inside & outside), decorations

3.jungle-type trees, shrubs

4.treehouses, especially for flying animals but also for pets in general

5.nests for birds - in trees, shrubs, on ground

6.bird houses - for forest trees, fences, etc

7.more western theme items, especially furniture - lots of horses (& now new cows) but no new western items to use - and please, not 'cutesy' western items

8.an *outside* ocean room or two

9.outside rooms for purchase which are a bit larger than you offer now

10.curio cabinet? glass front display case? something to display special floaties/holiday only foods,clothes,etc,Alyssya's special cookies - and please, something that will hold more than 4 or 6 items

11.more storage furniture, again that will hold a larger number of items

12.more clothing, please - coordinating skirts, pants, tops, hats, shoes - pretty dresses - funky hats - and more shoes

13.more non-theme furniture to choose from - perhaps beds, sofas, chairs in shades of blues, greens, taupe

14.more non-theme wall decorations

15. a completely new theme more often

16.sharing of weekly survery numbers

17.when you offer something new (adult kinzchat, vacations, trading room in clubhouse, etc) and you do a survey to ask if people like it........please offer "I haven't been able to access it yet due to tech trouble" as a possible answer

18. could MissBirdy say approx. 50% less when a pet goes into the academy? taking several pets in nearly every day & listening to her chatter on and on and one is very annoying

19.more Qs for Quizzy's - and perhaps include more re: recycling & environmental issues, other countries (to help us broaden our knowledge), and safety issues for children of all ages

20.tradiing room, kinzchat.....please, please include "please" and "thank you" with responses

21.new room naming system......many of us have more than one pet in a room - there is no proper category for that - plus, it would be helpful to be able to label a room 'empfy,' if only temporarily - also, there's a need to name a room 'storage'

submitted by catsewe2 aka Anne

Last edited by catsewe2; 09-13-2008 at 04:31 PM.. Reason: additional ideas
Old 09-13-2008, 04:36 PM   #10
t w i l i g h t
Gift Trainee

kinzluvor will become famous soon enough

thank you Anne that was very good and informational i really like those ideas you had alot so i just qouted them
kinzluvor is offline Female
Closed