Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2007, 05:04 PM   #71
Webkinz :)

lilpeppe is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Ideas -- Join the Club -- All ideas will be sent to GANZ -- Please Look -- Do you want your Dream Webkinz to come to life? Join now! -- Sign the petition!

what about a ground hog for ground hogs day

psf: leafer bits
psi in ground burrow bed

squirrel
psf nutty nut sandwhich
psi grow your own maple tree
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2007, 05:38 PM   #72

lilpeppe is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Ideas -- Join the Club -- All ideas will be sent to GANZ -- Please Look -- Do you want your Dream Webkinz to come to life? Join now! -- Sign the petition!

here is a brown bunny
Click the image to open in full size.

enjoy
Old 09-14-2007, 06:23 PM   #73

Suzyf1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: Webkinz Ideas -- Join the Club -- All ideas will be sent to GANZ -- Please Look -- Do you want your Dream Webkinz to come to life? Join now! -- Sign the petition!

I think they should make a Border Collie webkinz
it's food should be Oreo yogurt that's black and white
it's special item should be a dog bed that looks like an actual dog bed

I LOVE BORDER COLLIES
Old 09-14-2007, 09:19 PM   #74
tigerlilly1144
Gifted

tigerlilly1144 is an unknown quantity at this point

sighn me up ww id is tigerlilly1144 and i have a couple of i deas
a lizard
Old 09-14-2007, 09:23 PM   #75
Gift Guru
connie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to all

love the ideas but i can't think of anything

love the ideas but i can't think of anything

Last edited by connie1234; 09-14-2007 at 09:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-15-2007, 09:17 AM   #76
PrincessofPerfection

Oh my gosh this is so cool! Add me to the petition i am princessofperfection!
Old 09-15-2007, 10:28 AM   #77
Secret Snail has a spectacular aura about

I want A Webkinz Chameleon

Chameleon

PSF:BlueBerry Bug Bread.

PSI:Cool Colored Chameleon Branch Bed
Old 09-15-2007, 12:14 PM   #78
Gift Guru

t140 is a glorious beacon of lightt140 is a glorious beacon of lightt140 is a glorious beacon of light

Those are all great ideas great thinking.
t140 is offline Male
Old 09-15-2007, 03:26 PM   #79
The companion
Gifted

Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Webkinz Ideas -- PLEASE LOOK -- Now you can join the Club! Click to find out more!

View Post Originally Posted by Rriel
mine would be

Barnowl
Pet special Item: tree trunk hollow storage (shaped like a treetrunk holds 8 items)
pet special food: mouse mousse (a round mousse with little mouse ears and tail)

Fox
pet special item: fox sleeper (would be a bed with a cover that is bright orange with a whit lining
pet special food: sneaky souffle (no idea what it woul look like)
Did you get my ideas?
Rriel is offline Female
Old 09-15-2007, 06:53 PM   #80
cheerperson
Lil Kinz

cheerperson is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Webkinz Ideas -- Join the Club -- All ideas will be sent to GANZ -- Please Look -- Do you want your Dream Webkinz to come to life? Join now! -- Sign the petition!

howw do i sign the pettion??? i soo want those to come out they sound pretty cool!!

OMG!!?!....is that girl a cheerleader??

uhh well yeah...i am got a problem with that???

uhhh no...

ok then.....
Closed