Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2007, 09:54 AM   #111
Gifted

Abbybaby88 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Ideas -- Join the Club -- All ideas will be sent to GANZ -- Please Look -- Do you want your Dream Webkinz to come to life? Join now! -- Sign the petition!

I like that idea!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2007, 03:15 PM   #112
Dancergirl096
Gifted

Dancergirl096 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Ideas -- Join the Club -- All ideas will be sent to GANZ -- Please Look -- Do you want your Dream Webkinz to come to life? Join now! -- Sign the petition!

Um...I'm really not trying to be pesky, but I asked to be on the petition about two weeks ago, and you still haven't added me.
Dancergirl096 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2007, 07:22 PM   #113
princess1234567890

Heres A Few More I Love This Idea I Made Up And I Hope My Little Puppies Love It.
Border Collie. PSI: Black And White Bark Bed PSF: Meated Swirl Shake.
Old 09-28-2007, 07:42 PM   #114
Gifted

webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!

ok i will join add my name to the petion too my ww username is webkinzlover707
webkinz is fun is offline Female
Old 09-28-2007, 07:52 PM   #115
bigchickie; txguy
Webkinz :)

bigchickie is on a distinguished road

bigchickie and orangevolleyball and txguy and sizzlers8 and saraaye plaese!
Old 09-28-2007, 08:05 PM   #116
KelseyLovesWebkinz<3

New Years\

Pet-White bear with red white and blue all over it

PSF- New Years Cake- with strawberry cake and blue and white frosting

Item-New Year Sparklers

FOR CANADA

Pet-White bear with a red leaf on its body

PSF- Canadian bacon

Item-Lucky Red Leaf

Hope you like them!
Old 09-29-2007, 09:20 PM   #117

hobbskahlua11 is an unknown quantity at this point

hOBBSKAHLUA11 iM SINED UP NOW RIGHT?

never mind my user is hobbskahlua for webkinz sign me up plz

Last edited by hobbskahlua11; 09-29-2007 at 09:20 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-30-2007, 11:47 AM   #118
haha! The cat is LOL

Blackbeauty171 is an unknown quantity at this point

posh i love vanessa hudkins why would you do that! any way great ideas!
Old 09-30-2007, 06:37 PM   #119
Dancergirl096
Gifted

Dancergirl096 will become famous soon enough

I asked to be added to the petition many times, and you never added me. And I posted a pet idea, which you never talked to me about. I'm kind of annoyed.

Actully, a lot of people have asked to be added and you never added.

Last edited by Dancergirl096; 09-30-2007 at 06:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dancergirl096 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2007, 01:06 PM   #120
webkinz_forever

I sign the petition! Very good ideas? What about a floor called "in for a dip" where the dolphin can swim?
Closed