Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2007, 05:33 AM   #101
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

Default Re: Webkinz Ideas -- Join the Club -- All ideas will be sent to GANZ -- Please Look -- Do you want your Dream Webkinz to come to life? Join now! -- Sign the petition!

This is a great idea!

WI user name: AsH xO
WW user name: ajm1497

An Owl:

> a brown owl
> the PSI would be a tree with a hole in it that the owl will sleep in (called "Nighttime Beddy Bye"
> the PSF would be three baby mice on the plate (called "Scrumptious Mice Ruffles"

Last edited by AsH xO; 09-21-2007 at 05:37 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
AsH xO is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2007, 07:08 AM   #102
Thad100
Webkinz :)
webkinzguy10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Ideas -- Join the Club -- All ideas will be sent to GANZ -- Please Look -- Do you want your Dream Webkinz to come to life? Join now! -- Sign the petition!

Great ideas I love the Croc And the Fox
Old 09-21-2007, 07:19 AM   #103
Thad100

By the way add me I'm Thad100
Old 09-21-2007, 04:40 PM   #104
Dancergirl096
Gifted

Dancergirl096 will become famous soon enough

Well, I've seen a good thirty people that have given you ideas and asked to sign the petition, (including me) and you haven't really added us or anything. Please try to because I asked to sign and gave you an idea about a week ago.
Dancergirl096 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2007, 04:49 PM   #105
Lil'NewYorker

Here are some idea's!
1-There will be a kinzville and there will be like 23 different towns in it! You will live in one town and there will be the PIC of you outside of your house.Only you can go in there unless some one calls you on your kinzchat.
2-There will be a back yard playground.It will be a set that comes with 2-3 swings a little clubhouse a slide and much more cool stuff!
3-There will be a kinzville Academy and what you do is you drop off your kinz to the classroom WW has assigned you and say goodbye to him/her and go to school your self!
4-You the w-shop will become like an actual store in every town in kinz ville and you go to the isle that has your stuff!
I sign the petition!
Old 09-21-2007, 04:57 PM   #106
MY MOMMY SAYS I'M
Gifted

xoKAMOxo is on a distinguished road

we love the ideas!!!!! we would like to join the club!
Old 09-22-2007, 09:41 AM   #107
Thad100

I would buy the Ghost dog
Old 09-22-2007, 12:15 PM   #108
Gifted

cheekydogluvr128 is an unknown quantity at this point

totally tell ganz that love every including clover bear since one of my realitives were born on st.patricks day
Old 09-22-2007, 02:02 PM   #109
Indiana Jones is
Gifted

writergirl7 has a spectacular aura about

I really like the love cat idea!

Yes, I'm an insane cat lover! But, the love puppy is also cute. I can't believe they're making a love frog! YUCK!!!
Old 09-22-2007, 07:10 PM   #110
Thad100

ya I hate the love frog it is weird
Closed