Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2007, 06:27 PM   #91
♥Hi I'm♥
Gifted

horseback348 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Ideas -- Join the Club -- All ideas will be sent to GANZ -- Please Look -- Do you want your Dream Webkinz to come to life? Join now! -- Sign the petition!

Tackcrazykid is my WW username. Here are my ideas:

A black cow
>Exclusive item: Toy Barn
>Special Food: Nibbley Grass Stalks

A blue poodle:
>Exclusive item: Blue Poodle Lounge Chair
>Special Food: Blue Kibble Star Treats

A donkey:
>Exclusive item: Old Town View Donkey-Shaped window
>Special Food: Hay Stalk Cookies

A dark brown cocker spaniel:
>Exclusive item: Cocker Spaniel Fluffy Ear Couch
>Special food: Cocker Chocolate Soup

Also: I think that your Webkinz should have teeth. You are able to wiggle them, brush them, and floss them. And your Webkinz loose a tooth about once evry other month. Then, your webkinz slowly grows permanent teeth back. But when your Webkinz looses a tooth, there is a way to put it under the pillow. Then the next day, you can take out from under the pillow, a five hundred kinzcash coin! I hope you like my ideas.
horseback348 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2007, 05:40 PM   #92
princess1234567890

Default Re: Webkinz Ideas -- Join the Club -- All ideas will be sent to GANZ -- Please Look -- Do you want your Dream Webkinz to come to life? Join now! -- Sign the petition!

A Webkinz Dachshund With Brown Fur And Black Eyes And Nose With Long Fur Lol.
Its Item Would Be A Buried Bones Racer A Car Made Out Of Dog Bones And The Wheels Are Dog Bowls And A Lisenge Plate That Says Im No ****** Dog Lol Thats Too Cute. Its Food Would Be Kibble And ****** Buffet Which Is Dog Food And Bones And Treats In A Green Bowl With Hot Dogs In It And It Would Be So Cute But I Mean Cute.
Old 09-18-2007, 07:03 PM   #93
Dancergirl096
Gifted

Dancergirl096 will become famous soon enough

Wow! You have some great ideas! If you have an idea, does it have to be one for a new pet? I have one for a new pet, and a regular one. Here's my new pet one: They could make a skunk. The special food could be a soup with a green steam coming out with a bad smell. That would be called "Stinky Stew." Then, the PSI could be a couch that had skunks on it, and when the pet sat down, next to dock, the portrait, the pet would say something like, "That's stinky!" or "wow, that's some bad smells!"

Oh, and I would like to sign the petition. In case you haven't noticed, my name is Dancergirl096

Last edited by Dancergirl096; 09-18-2007 at 07:05 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dancergirl096 is offline Female
Old 09-18-2007, 08:28 PM   #94
Nilefire
Gifted

Nilefire is on a distinguished road

I would SO want the earthworm! It would look so cool!
Old 09-19-2007, 04:14 PM   #95
Gifted

1cheergirl12 has much to be proud of1cheergirl12 has much to be proud of1cheergirl12 has much to be proud of1cheergirl12 has much to be proud of1cheergirl12 has much to be proud of

I like the idea and agree to sign! 1cheergirl1
1cheergirl12 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2007, 04:49 PM   #96
angdoug
Gifted

angdoug is on a distinguished road

Raven
PSI- Nest bed
PSF-Berry Delight (we can’t have it eating a mouse!)

Armadillo
PSI-I would say a cactus, but I think that the new horse has this
PSF-Insect stew
Old 09-19-2007, 07:48 PM   #97
gooombella44
Gifted

megapopstar is an unknown quantity at this point

i'll be on the pettion
Old 09-20-2007, 09:53 AM   #98
Webkinz :)

4LoveOfBoxers is an unknown quantity at this point

I know people get tired of seeing another breed of dog, but I have a suggestion for one more breed.

Pet: Boxer with brown fawn coloring (not brindle with tiger stripes), white chest and paws, and floppy ears.
PSF: Meat and Egg Smoothie
PSI: Boxing ring bed

I am not Canadian but I believe Canada celebrates Boxing Day, right? I know Boxing Day doesn't have anything to do with the sport of boxing but I thought it would still fit!
Old 09-20-2007, 10:11 AM   #99
JessicaJEDI
Gifted

JessicaJEDI is an unknown quantity at this point

You're right, folks do get tired of different dog breeds, but honestly, everyone has a favorite! I've love to see:

Pet: Cavalier King Charles Spaniel (Blenheim -- which is chestnut & white)
PSF: Royal Tea Biscuts (get it? "royalty"? -- sorry, I couldn't help myself!)
PSI: Crown Carriage Car (I'd say horse-drawn, but I don't think webkinz can do that)
Old 09-20-2007, 05:44 PM   #100
princess1234567890

Well Heres Some More I Cam Up With Hope You Like Them Lol I Hope You Do.
A Webkinz Maltese Its Item Is A Royal Pawprint Throne And Its Food Is Royal Kibble Cream. A Webkinz Llama Its Item Is A Guananaco Blanket Wall Decoration And Its Food Is Stir Fried Grass Munchies. A Webkinz Sheep Its Item Is A Springtime Leaps Sofa And Its Food Is Sparkling Springtime Soup. A Webkinz Pit Bull Its Item Is A Junkyard Canine Throne And Its Food Is Meaty Kibble Parfait And A Webkinz Buffalo Its Item Is A Home On The Prarie Couch And Its Food Is Prarie Pancakes And My Two Holiday Ones A Webkinz Black Bat For Halloween And Its Item Is Upside Down Cave Chair And Its Food Is Baked Batwing Cookies And A Snow Lab Its Item Is A Snowy Doghouse Couch And Its Food Is Frosted White Kibble.
Closed