Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2009, 11:15 PM   #11
Call me Eliza
Webkinz :)

xHeartz19x is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Hotel

Yes it is huh?
xHeartz19x is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2009, 11:31 PM   #12

pathetictastic is just really nicepathetictastic is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by xHeartz19x
I was thinking... What if you are going on vacation or going to stay with your grandparents or something?What if you can't bring your laptop and there is no possible way of checking your webkinz? It has happened to me and my kinz got sick and hungry. It was a terrible sight. That was when I thought of this! If webkinz had a hotel that you can send your webkinz to for a couple weeks or so? At the hotel it could take care of your webkinz while you were away.Sure you'd have to pay but it would be worth it not to see your webkinz sick and tired and sad. When you return you could check them out. Please tell me if you think thats a good idea.
It sounds like a good idea, but I was under the impression that when you log out properly, the time that you are not logged in does not affect your pets' health, hunger or happiness. My pets are always left at 100% health, 100% happiness, and at least 95+ full of food, and even if I miss logging in for three days at a time (which is rare I will admit) they are always exactly as I left them. It also only seems to go down for the one that you have active on the bar.

Getting sick, however, seems to happen REALLY randomly. I can't seem to trace what causes it. It's happened twice out of my like.. year of membership and I log in every day usually.
pathetictastic is offline Male
Old 01-08-2009, 11:35 PM   #13
Sallz
Gift Guru
SallyAnne has much to be proud ofSallyAnne has much to be proud ofSallyAnne has much to be proud ofSallyAnne has much to be proud ofSallyAnne has much to be proud of

My Webkinz have never gotten sick or hungry while I was away away from home, but my gardens are a different story. I would like to see a gardening service attached to the stay in the hotel: I hire people to feed and play with my IRL cats, so I would be more than happy to "hire" someone to tend my URL gardens!

:ccat: and a floral fox
SallyAnne is offline Female
Old 01-09-2009, 12:07 AM   #14
animalsgolden

quick79 will become famous soon enough

i really like good idea
quick79 is offline Female
Old 01-09-2009, 05:18 PM   #15
Call me Eliza

Totally right? And if you get back earlier than you said you would at the hotel you could pick them up early and it should be cheap like 5 dollars per day at the hotel.
Old 01-09-2009, 05:20 PM   #16

birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!

Yea, i do think this is a good idea! You should tell GANZ! Good luck! and rep!
birthdayman98 is offline Male
Old 01-09-2009, 05:25 PM   #17

soccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant future

Though you think it should be cheap, (and I agree) the spa (on vacation) is 3 KC per point, so I think that for a hotel they would charge alot more than just 5KC per day. I can see them doing it more like 50-75 per day. But why would we need a hotel, because your pet's health stats only change when you are logged in, atleast from what I've noticed. As much as I think this is an interesting idea, I'd much rather see the glitches fixed before they add something like this.
soccertrader is offline Male
Old 01-09-2009, 05:26 PM   #18
Call me Eliza

I don't know how which is why I was hoping a ganz worker would see this thread. And I know all about the rarely sick and barely hungry and stuff but whenever I leave for a while I feel bad about how my webbies are probably lonely. The hotel could be for comfort and company too.
Old 01-09-2009, 05:28 PM   #19

biblelvr205 is on a distinguished road

i totally agree!! i think a hospital would be an awesomne idea 2 tho..

---------- biblelvr205 added 1 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

great job btw

Last edited by biblelvr205; 01-09-2009 at 05:28 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
biblelvr205 is offline Female
Old 01-09-2009, 05:28 PM   #20
nick jonas ate my

lillypad342 is just really nicelillypad342 is just really nice

good idea i think that would be coool
lillypad342 is offline Female
Closed