Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2010, 03:35 AM   #1
This Tiger is
Gifted

Tiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Webkinz green house!!

You know how you can only grow vegetables outside? Well what if you can grow vegetables AND flowers inside? like a green house. there could be a special room (like how there is a treetop room. an underwater room, etc.) The walls would be almost clear and see-through so the sunlight can come in. and When its night outside then it will be night in the green house too. You could be able to grow the usual vegetables plus some flowers like tulips, sunflowers, roses, etc. and when they're done growing, you can re-plant them outside as a decoration (but they won't need any maintenance). you could sell them to the wshop. or you can put them into a custom made pot or vase and put them in any room as decoration. Some new vegetables that you can grow are broccolis and peas.

Update:
View Post Originally Posted by broevil222
...A tree that would grow fruit to harvest would be AWESOME. Like a peach, or apple tree, even a lemon, or orange tree.
Thanks broevil222 for adding this idea!

Last edited by Tiger2819; 08-31-2010 at 10:11 AM..
Tiger2819 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2010, 05:05 AM   #2
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz green house!!

I like that idea.

It would make gardening in WW a lot more fun
Old 08-31-2010, 06:16 AM   #3
Webkinz :)
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
I like that idea.

It would make gardening in WW a lot more fun
I agree.
I do like this idea.
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 08-31-2010, 09:12 AM   #4

mdjmb5 has a spectacular aura about

Or in a treetop room - I think that would look so cool!!
mdjmb5 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2010, 09:16 AM   #5

broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!

Fun! I made an indoor greenhouse, but of course, nothing actually grows in it. The plants in WW are some of my favorite things. I'd love to see more seeds, and potted plants for decoration. Broccoli and peas would be cool!
A tree that would grow fruit to harvest would be AWESOME. Like a peach, or apple tree, even a lemon, or orange tree.
broevil222 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2010, 09:25 AM   #6
This Tiger is
Gifted

Tiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by broevil222
...A tree that would grow fruit to harvest would be AWESOME. Like a peach, or apple tree, even a lemon, or orange tree.

Good idea! Do you mind if i add that idea?
Tiger2819 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2010, 09:27 AM   #7
Graceon ♥

98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!

That would be awesome!!!!
98otter is offline Female
Old 08-31-2010, 09:30 AM   #8
Diabetes Awareness

picklesryummy is a name known to allpicklesryummy is a name known to allpicklesryummy is a name known to all

That's the best idea ever!!!! i would love that!
picklesryummy is offline Female
Old 08-31-2010, 09:33 AM   #9
WWID NanRei1

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

That is a wonderful idea. Especially the fruit trees...peach, apple, plum. I grew up on a farm and we have lots of orchards with so many different fruits. [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] are you listening? We want fruit bearing trees and a real greenhouse room with plants.
Nanasrose is offline Female
Old 08-31-2010, 10:01 AM   #10

broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by Tiger2819
Good idea! Do you mind if i add that idea?
Please, go right ahead. I'm glad you like the idea! A bunch of us should suggest it, maybe it would happen.
broevil222 is offline Female
Closed