Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2010, 09:00 PM   #1
i'm alex
Webkinz :)

puppygal wows us all with wonderpuppygal wows us all with wonderpuppygal wows us all with wonderpuppygal wows us all with wonderpuppygal wows us all with wonderpuppygal wows us all with wonderpuppygal wows us all with wonderpuppygal wows us all with wonderpuppygal wows us all with wonder

Default A Webkinz Great Dane

My idea for ganz is a Great Dane. its PSI is: Great Dog Bed And PSF is: paw biscuits. I am happy i shared this with you.
puppygal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2010, 07:00 AM   #2

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

Default Re: A Webkinz Great Dane

Great Idea!
brtswim is offline Female
Old 02-19-2010, 12:45 PM   #3
i'm alex

puppygal wows us all with wonderpuppygal wows us all with wonderpuppygal wows us all with wonderpuppygal wows us all with wonderpuppygal wows us all with wonderpuppygal wows us all with wonderpuppygal wows us all with wonderpuppygal wows us all with wonderpuppygal wows us all with wonder

thanks! i made a picture of it and its AWESOME!
Old 02-19-2010, 12:50 PM   #4
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

Cool idea, I'd like to see your picture.
Old 02-19-2010, 02:38 PM   #5

rolyatismyname is a jewel in the roughrolyatismyname is a jewel in the rough

cool! i call the name fifi or tiny!!!!!
rolyatismyname is offline Female
Old 02-20-2010, 09:44 AM   #6

Sheba has a spectacular aura about

Well, the weimraner looks like a great dane. And this is what I thought of for a Signature Dalmation.

Signature Dalmation 1.JPG

But I guess that they could use a great dane.
Old 02-20-2010, 09:50 AM   #7
alien900

webkinzmasterz is a golden guidewebkinzmasterz is a golden guidewebkinzmasterz is a golden guidewebkinzmasterz is a golden guidewebkinzmasterz is a golden guidewebkinzmasterz is a golden guidewebkinzmasterz is a golden guidewebkinzmasterz is a golden guidewebkinzmasterz is a golden guidewebkinzmasterz is a golden guidewebkinzmasterz is a golden guidewebkinzmasterz is a golden guidewebkinzmasterz is a golden guide

Awesome idea!
webkinzmasterz is offline Male
Old 02-20-2010, 09:52 AM   #8
pinkgirl456

pinkgirl456 will become famous soon enough

Fantastic Idea! I wish they make it! I would so adopt it.
- PINK
pinkgirl456 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2010, 06:14 PM   #9
i'm alex

Cool Re: A Webkinz Great Dane

Well thanks! i will write in my siggie, "i support the great dane!" if you like the great dane, you can make a picture! i have one supporter (me lol)
Closed