Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2008, 11:35 AM   #1
polarbears

Default Webkinz furniture that you can buy instead e-store!!

I think that would be really cool if instead of the e-store items they could sell real furniture for your plush pets that comes with that e-store code. That way the e-store is not a rip off! Also, I would like some more furniture for my real webkinz house!!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2008, 11:38 AM   #2
soteeny1 is a
Gift Guru

TeenieKinz is just really niceTeenieKinz is just really nice

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz furniture that you can buy instead e-store!!

i think thats a good idea, that way instead of paying real money for virtual items you would actually get something real too.
TeenieKinz is offline Female
Old 07-07-2008, 11:39 AM   #3
krikin

i agree, intead of the same theme's ,a nd polar bear what kind of firniture you need pm me i'll send you some from the w shop if you need some...
Old 07-07-2008, 11:40 AM   #4
polarbears

Yep... I think it is totally unfair that ganz is taking all of the peoples money. At least now you can have a REAL thing too. Instead of paying like 9.00 dollars for a bed!
Old 07-07-2008, 11:51 AM   #5
Webkinz :)
dancingrac is an unknown quantity at this point

I SO AGREE.ALSO SOMEONE STOLE MY UNICORN BED
OR YOU COULD BUY SOMTHING IN THE STORE FOR UNLIMETED ACSESS TO THE ESTORE AND BUY WITH KINZCASH.

2 MORE COMMENTS TILL I'M A WEBKINZPOOR CHRISSY WANTS HER BED BACK
Old 07-07-2008, 11:54 AM   #6
polkadotpansy

143mileylover is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah all of it seems really unfair i mean like my mom is paying so much money for these webkinz and it's taking all her money. see my brother has 90 webkinz and he has to have like all the retired ones so he goes on ebay and like buys a cheeky dog for about $100 dollars and stuff and it costs her a lot of money for a stupid plush toy for no reason. and like he's obsessed with them and he'll always ask for them and she always says "there should be more to a webkin that just a tag and a toy.'
Old 07-07-2008, 11:56 AM   #7

firefeet501201 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Re: Webkinz furniture that you can buy instead e-store!!

Come check out my new thread under hi I'm joe folder.....then to triva question to win rare items!:luvfrog:
firefeet501201 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2008, 02:01 PM   #8
polarbears

View Post Originally Posted by firefeet501201
Come check out my new thread under hi I'm joe folder.....then to triva question to win rare items!:luvfrog:
Sorry but can you please not advertise on other people's threads? I don't want to be rude but I think it is in the WI rules, so can you please use them?
Old 07-07-2008, 02:04 PM   #9
Gifted

webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!

that is a really great idea rep point
webkinz is fun is offline Female
Old 07-08-2008, 09:27 AM   #10
polarbears

View Post Originally Posted by 143mileylover
yeah all of it seems really unfair i mean like my mom is paying so much money for these webkinz and it's taking all her money. see my brother has 90 webkinz and he has to have like all the retired ones so he goes on ebay and like buys a cheeky dog for about $100 dollars and stuff and it costs her a lot of money for a stupid plush toy for no reason. and like he's obsessed with them and he'll always ask for them and she always says "there should be more to a webkin that just a tag and a toy.'
I know... it is soooo expensive!! My friend has 153 webkinz and it has cost her mom thousands. I just wish they could think about the buyers. They are normal familys and they can not afford any more than 200. That is WAY over board! I wish people do not take kids (and adult players) for granted. Webkinz can't rule someones life. Me too, I wish that they could include something with the e-store items. That is also a good thing because then if you got a piece of real webkinz furniture it will encourage kids to get off their computers and play with the plush and they will be more encouraged to do other activities!!

---------- polarbears added 2 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz is fun
that is a really great idea rep point
Thank you!! You are so nice!! I hope people like this idea too!! Because I love decorations and I am trying to make a webkinz home in real life... it is very hard, but I have been doing some of crafty Kimmys crafts.

---------- polarbears added 66 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

People? Please post....Does anybody else think this is a good idea?

---------- polarbears added 1089 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

Anyone else like this idea? Please post!

Last edited by polarbears; 07-08-2008 at 09:27 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed