Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2010, 09:07 AM   #81
Webkinz :)

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: eStore point cards!

It would basically just be a gift card, on a shelf. at a store. With a code.

Go to the eStore, enter. DING! Your points are in your account.
MAKroll is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2010, 11:39 AM   #82
hy am i obsessed?

PSP+Webkinz= :) is a splendid one to beholdPSP+Webkinz= :) is a splendid one to beholdPSP+Webkinz= :) is a splendid one to beholdPSP+Webkinz= :) is a splendid one to behold

Id love to see that. Do you mean like gift cards? That you can just pick up wherever you find all the other gift cards at stores? Haha Heck yes, I dont use the credit card much at the estore. Just a couple times. Good Idea
PSP+Webkinz= :) is offline Male
Old 12-20-2010, 04:57 PM   #83
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by PSP+Webkinz= :)
Id love to see that. Do you mean like gift cards? That you can just pick up wherever you find all the other gift cards at stores? Haha Heck yes, I dont use the credit card much at the estore. Just a couple times. Good Idea
Yep! You nailed it! That is EXACTLY what we are after.... Ganz would definitely profit from this...
ArkMama is offline Female
Old 12-20-2010, 09:07 PM   #84

Ladybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guide

I support! Maybe there could be a deluxe card.
Old 12-20-2010, 11:05 PM   #85
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

I SUPPORT 100%.

PS. I work at a supermarket that has gift cards.
Old 12-20-2010, 11:45 PM   #86
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by Ladybugheart
I support! Maybe there could be a deluxe card.
Actually, this thread is an offshoot of the deluxe card thread... http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post21579440
ArkMama is offline Female
Old 12-27-2010, 01:35 PM   #87
Gymnast4Life(:

degrassi is a name known to alldegrassi is a name known to alldegrassi is a name known to all

Wink Support Estore Cards!

So you see farmville cards, club penguin cards, imvu cards, itunes cards, and such at the stores. Have you ever thought about the people that have an estore account but can't use it because their parents won't let them use their credit cards? It is short, sweet, and simple. Estore cards! It can be a card that you log into your estore accounts and you can buy them at stores like target, walmart, walgreens, anywhere that sells these types of gift cards. They could have 5 dollar cards that give 5000 points, 15 dollar cards that can give 15000 points, and so on. All you basically do is buy it, scratch the silver thing, get a code and log it in! There you have it, Estore Cards!!!

Can I get supporters here???

Supporters:

Last edited by degrassi; 12-27-2010 at 01:35 PM..
degrassi is offline Female
Old 12-27-2010, 01:37 PM   #88
is a camera using

bubbles055 has a spectacular aura aboutbubbles055 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Support Estore Cards!

I SUPPORT 100%!
i would actually use the e-store more if things were like this!
i've often wondered why they didn't do it, ganz needs to hear this idea!
bubbles055 is offline Female
Old 12-27-2010, 02:11 PM   #89
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

I support. It be a lot simpler. LOL
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Old 12-27-2010, 02:17 PM   #90
inter =]

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

I support.
many parents not let their children to use their credit card, and because of the estore ads in ww, the children want estore more and more, so estore cards can be the best idea
nici is offline Female
Closed

Tags
estore, estore idea, ganz e-store, gift cards, idea, webkinz gift cards