Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2009, 08:23 PM   #41
ebkinz fan
Webkinz :)

Shandree is a jewel in the roughShandree is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: e store points might be sold in stores

I think the point they were trying to make is that currently the only cards you are supposed to use in the estore are credit cards. (Not the prepaid gift cards, but people use those anyways...eventually some types of those stop working...but the Visa ones with the present are supposed to be "good") If you use a credit card and your computer is not secure enough, someone could get your pin number and deplete your bank account. If Ganz made a webkinz card then you would be guaranteed the money on your account (by entering a number on the webkinz card) If someone got ahold of your number then the only money they could get is the money for webkinz and they wouldn't be able to deplete your bank..Just thought I'd explain why I like this idea (I think Ganz already knows about this idea, but a reminder wouldn't hurt.)
Shandree is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2009, 08:24 PM   #42
uvs Tug her horse

browndoglover12 is a splendid one to beholdbrowndoglover12 is a splendid one to beholdbrowndoglover12 is a splendid one to beholdbrowndoglover12 is a splendid one to behold

I think this is a great idea. I would totally buy it. I really think that is a good idea. I hope it is true plus i would mainly buy it for the signature timberwolf
browndoglover12 is offline Female
Old 09-08-2009, 08:28 PM   #43
Diabetes Awareness&l

WebkinzSam888 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzSam888 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzSam888 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzSam888 is a splendid one to behold

This is a great idea! But they would have to do maybe 3-4 hours on webkinz and doing the code set up thing cause if they did sell e store points i'm sure they would be stored on a little tiny card.
WebkinzSam888 is offline Female
Old 09-08-2009, 08:43 PM   #44
alg1128

alg1128 is a glorious beacon of lightalg1128 is a glorious beacon of lightalg1128 is a glorious beacon of light

that be a cool idea. i spend only like maybe the most 20 at a actually store for estore points
alg1128 is offline Female
Old 09-08-2009, 09:14 PM   #45
SEE the THUNDER

Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!Crashkittenjr is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by snoga
Good idea but it sounds they would copy that idea from neopets with the "Neocash" stuff.
nope, other sites do it all the time i would say some but i cant
GANZ! MAKE THOSE CARDS!
Crashkittenjr is offline Female
Old 09-08-2009, 10:07 PM   #46
hello people and

purplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

they maybe should have designes for which type of card 10000 20000 ect

Last edited by purplelove33; 03-15-2010 at 11:04 AM..
purplelove33 is offline Female
Old 09-08-2009, 10:23 PM   #47
MicsKinz
Gift Guru

AddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

I think this is a great idea! I do buy from the estore, but I much prefer using cash, and would definitely buy these.

I hope they listen!!
AddictedMom is offline Female
Old 09-09-2009, 01:50 PM   #48
is a very lazy

Polka Dotz is the cats pajamas!Polka Dotz is the cats pajamas!Polka Dotz is the cats pajamas!Polka Dotz is the cats pajamas!Polka Dotz is the cats pajamas!Polka Dotz is the cats pajamas!

its a really good idea, but it would just defeat the whole estore purpose, they made all those fancy points and gift accounts so you wouldn't have to go to a store to get some webkinz thing you wanted,
its no harder to buy points online then to buy the actual estore items, and ganz probably don't want a third grader buying stuff online without their parents permission, the way they could if points were sold in stores.

good idea though, if they put them in stores a grandma that doesn't have internet acess can get you estore points for a holiday or something,

hmm, i'm just confusuing myself, it works both ways,
Polka Dotz is offline Female
Old 09-09-2009, 04:08 PM   #49
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

I would have thought that ganz would have done this a LONG TIME AGO. They are missing so many customers and so much money.
Old 09-09-2009, 05:37 PM   #50
Gift Guru

Galfam has disabled reputation

yeah this would be a great idea!
Galfam is offline Male
Closed

Tags
estore, estore idea, ganz e-store, gift cards, idea, webkinz gift cards