Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2009, 09:57 PM   #21
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

Default Re: estore

thank you, welcome to wi
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2009, 08:37 PM   #22
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

how do u feel about this
Old 07-24-2009, 08:45 PM   #23
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i think they are heading that way like club penguin. probably just a matter of time before they add that as an option.
jagular is offline Female
Old 07-24-2009, 09:09 PM   #24
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

yeah, i feel as though it is safer then putting ur credit card online, but then again, everyone puts their credit card online.
Old 08-01-2009, 11:24 AM   #25
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

anyone here
Old 08-17-2009, 02:19 AM   #26
Webkinz :)

Mike1996 is just really niceMike1996 is just really nice

Exclamation Neo Cash Cards Why Not Webkinz Cash Cards??

Don't you think it would be nice not having a Webkinz Cash Card? you know how you can get webkinz estore points over the computer! what about the people that can't? For the people that can't they should come out with estore point cards you buy them at a store and come home sign into the ganz estore and redeem the estore points and they will be added to your account you could get millons of estore points if you have the money!! And if you want webkinz deluxe you could buy a webkinz deluxe card you could get 1 month 6 monthes or 1 year! plus you can still get all of this online! I am the one that can not get webkinz estore stuff so whos with me???
Old 08-17-2009, 04:22 AM   #27
Diabetes Awareness
sister1 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Neo Cash Cards Why Not Webkinz Cash Cards??

I agree.
sister1 is offline Female
Old 08-17-2009, 03:49 PM   #28
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

Default Re: Neo Cash Cards Why Not Webkinz Cash Cards??

i had this idea about 2 weeks ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ur a little late
Old 09-03-2009, 07:05 PM   #29

Horsiegirl913 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Webkinz Gift cards??

What would be really cool (idk if they already have this) would be if that had Estore points gift cards.. you know like how you get an iTunes gift card and you can load it into your account and then you can go buy your Jonas Brothers albums and your Demi Lovato music videos, you know what I'm talking about? Well this could be the same thing except, you could have gift cards for the eStore.. they'd be great for aunts, uncles, grandparents, etc.. to give their webkinz lovers some eStore points without having to fork over their credit card and say "Yeah go load up your eStore account with $20 worth of points and bring it back to me before I leave."(example.. If your having a birthday party.. you know...) This would be so much easier then to have to give your mom twenty bucks to use her credit card to put twenty bucks worth of points on your account! So if you're not a deluxe member and don't get points every month... You can buy them yourselves! Gift Cards are always good stocking stuffers, good for easter basket, anything! It's really a good idea..

Now if they already have gift cards and wrote that whole paragraph for nothing i will be pretty
upset.. ah well..

Peace my crazy and obsessed Webkinz-Lovers!
Horsiegirl913 is offline Female
Old 09-08-2009, 05:37 PM   #30
hello people and

purplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Talking e store points might be sold in stores

most kids cant go on e store and buy e store points it makes sense for ganz to sell them in stores they can make a lot of cash by it
they should make e store points avalible in stores cause then i can spend my 40 dollors in savings on luxery designer stuff
what do you guys think
purplelove33 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
estore, estore idea, ganz e-store, gift cards, idea, webkinz gift cards