Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2009, 02:49 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Strawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Webkinz eStore "Giant Furniture" Theme

Hello After purchasing a "Giant Chair" from the Webkinz eStore, I think that it would be really neat for Ganz to come out with more "Giant Furniture" to sell in the eStore as well! I think that it would be really cute and a lot of people would buy the items. Just like the Circus Theme at the eStore, it could be a cute and inexpensive theme that everyone would buy!

This is just an idea, but I think it would be really cute!
Feel free to post your opinion!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2009, 03:03 PM   #2
Wordy Nerdy Birdy
Passerine is a jewel in the roughPasserine is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Webkinz eStore "Giant Furniture" Theme

Hi Strawberry,

You have so many good ideas! I think a 'giant furniture' theme would be a cute idea too. I'd love a giant couch, or a giant beanbag that could seat four Webkinz. What sort of 'giant' items did you have in mind?
Passerine is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 03:05 PM   #3

Strawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledge

Hi there, Passerine!

A giant bean bag would be so cute! Wow... I never thought of that! I thought that maybe they could come out with a giant couch (like you said), giant table, giant lamp, giant window, and maybe a gaint rug. Most of the "average room" items, just bigger... LOL
Old 03-21-2009, 03:09 PM   #4
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

I have to say that I LOVE this new chair. I too am hoping this will become a new theme, with more items to match it! I think it would be really cute to have a room filled with giant furniture, then our webkinz could feel like Gulliver, from Gulliver's Travels, or like Dorothy when she landed in the Munchkin Land (Wizard of Oz)!!!
jessicabarnhart is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 03:12 PM   #5

View Post Originally Posted by jessicabarnhart
I have to say that I LOVE this new chair. I too am hoping this will become a new theme, with more items to match it! I think it would be really cute to have a room filled with giant furniture, then our webkinz could feel like Gulliver, from Gulliver's Travels, or like Dorothy when she landed in the Munchkin Land (Wizard of Oz)!!!
I agree! They are so cute and so inexpensive, I bought two of them! Oh yes, you should see my Lil' Monkey sit in the chair... he feels like he's King of the World! I would love a room full of gaint furniture, it would be too cute!
Old 03-21-2009, 03:18 PM   #6
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Amymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to all

That would be cool! I do not shop in the estore but it would be cool!
Amymt is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 04:00 PM   #7
Wordy Nerdy Birdy
Passerine is a jewel in the roughPasserine is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Strawberry Jam
Hi there, Passerine!

A giant bean bag would be so cute! Wow... I never thought of that! I thought that maybe they could come out with a giant couch (like you said), giant table, giant lamp, giant window, and maybe a gaint rug. Most of the "average room" items, just bigger... LOL
I'd love a giant window! Especially if it had a window seat attached that your pet could sit on.
Passerine is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 04:05 PM   #8

View Post Originally Posted by Passerine
I'd love a giant window! Especially if it had a window seat attached that your pet could sit on.
Awesome! It would probably take up the whole wall! Did you see the new Click the image to open in full size.'s item? It is HUGE!! I thought that maybe the window would be as big as the Rainy Day Window... not as tall as the whole wall!
Old 03-21-2009, 04:33 PM   #9

cynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clown

~rep~
i agree!!
Like for example, they have the bubblegummasauress PSI, which is a HUGE gumball machine thingy!!

I dont shop in the eStore yet, but grrrreat idea!!
And also giant food would be cute too...we could feed it and it would autimatticly go up to 100!~!
cynthi1234 is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 04:38 PM   #10

View Post Originally Posted by cynthi1234
~rep~
i agree!!
Like for example, they have the bubblegummasauress PSI, which is a HUGE gumball machine thingy!!

I dont shop in the eStore yet, but grrrreat idea!!
And also giant food would be cute too...we could feed it and it would autimatticly go up to 100!~!
Exactly! If the Bubblegumasurus gets a gaint Gumball Machine, every Webbie should have the chance of getting some type of giant furniture! Giant food would be awesome! Like, if your pet gets sick and its health gets down to 20 points... they can gobble up a Giant Hamburger and get their health back up to 100!
Closed