Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2008, 09:05 AM   #11
derrie100
Webkinz :)

Derrie is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Drivers Ed!!! GRREAAT IIDDDDDDDEEEEEAAAAAA!!!!!

maybe without the crashes, unless you come out unscathed in every way, like:
NO CAR DAMAGE
NO PET DAMAGE
NO MONEY DAMAGE (unless Ganz deems that you drove into the person on perpose
the only thing that crashes in WW should cause is having to wait 3 minutes or so to start going again
Derrie is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2008, 08:38 PM   #12
Gifted

MegMeg is a creator of wonder
MegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonder

A nice concept, but no crashing that might create bad image for little ones. But tweens and teens understand you don't want to crash. You should have to pass at least 5 levels of drivers ed at the Kinzville academy and then you will take a final test of driving. Also I like your idea about police officers. And if you get a certain number of tickets (maybe 3) your car is taken away from you and you have to take 5 drivers ed classes again (not levels, but classes) and take your final test again. And the cars I would want to be around 3,000 at the most and 1,000 at the least, and when you get a ticket you pay $100 or 2% of your KC the first time $300 or 5% your KC the second time, and the third time you have to take 5 drivers ed classes again, pay a $500KC car fine, (if unable to pay your car is taken away for 10 days or until you have th e money), Have to take your drivers ed final test again, and must give up your car (at classes they'll be providing a temporary car) until ALL your fines are paid and classes are taken. But driving won't be hard because you use the arrow keys to move, but have to watch the signs and lights (red, yellow, green) and the space bar is your brake, and your number keys are the radio stations, and you must with your mouse pull, place, and turn your keys in the ignition. And finally the enter key is your windsheild wipers, (which won't be added until Ganz comes up with the marvelous idea of rain in WW). Tell me what you think of my Ideas! Thx- MegMeg

P.S. Sorry I wrote a book ~he~he~
Old 10-12-2008, 10:54 AM   #13
Banned
dogloverrr24 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by MegMeg
A nice concept, but no crashing that might create bad image for little ones. But tweens and teens understand you don't want to crash. You should have to pass at least 5 levels of drivers ed at the Kinzville academy and then you will take a final test of driving. Also I like your idea about police officers. And if you get a certain number of tickets (maybe 3) your car is taken away from you and you have to take 5 drivers ed classes again (not levels, but classes) and take your final test again. And the cars I would want to be around 3,000 at the most and 1,000 at the least, and when you get a ticket you pay $100 or 2% of your KC the first time $300 or 5% your KC the second time, and the third time you have to take 5 drivers ed classes again, pay a $500KC car fine, (if unable to pay your car is taken away for 10 days or until you have th e money), Have to take your drivers ed final test again, and must give up your car (at classes they'll be providing a temporary car) until ALL your fines are paid and classes are taken. But driving won't be hard because you use the arrow keys to move, but have to watch the signs and lights (red, yellow, green) and the space bar is your brake, and your number keys are the radio stations, and you must with your mouse pull, place, and turn your keys in the ignition. And finally the enter key is your windsheild wipers, (which won't be added until Ganz comes up with the marvelous idea of rain in WW). Tell me what you think of my Ideas! Thx- MegMeg

P.S. Sorry I wrote a book ~he~he~
That's a great Idea you got there! And maybe if you have gotten 3 tickets 3 times, you would get your car taken away for a month and It would say something like your in jail.
dogloverrr24 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 11:24 AM   #14
ow it's fun to be...
Gifted

reya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledge

That is such a neat idea , I always thought it would be neat if you could actually travel to the different shops and places. Wouldn't that be amazing to have a little town to drive around. I love the drivers ed class idea also, I think as long as it was a game type driving situation most children would do just fine with it. My daughter is young and she is able to drive vehicles in video games, I think we would all get a good chuckle out of the little ones on the road

I wanted to add that I agree with no crashes lol and having it be a class at the academy would be perfect!
reya is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 12:21 PM   #15
roxmysox

it would be cool but they would probably have a limit of how many people can be on the road at the same time and a lot of people wouldn't make it on the road(like the trading room)
Old 10-12-2008, 12:27 PM   #16
Call me 39 xD
Gifted

398256501 is a name known to all398256501 is a name known to all398256501 is a name known to all

there could also be buses and motorcycles, and the cars are good for the enviroment
398256501 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 12:27 PM   #17
YAY! I am a
Gift Trainee
stylediva7 is just really nicestylediva7 is just really nice

It's an idea, but I don't think Ganz would do it because in a previous interview with the Creative Director, he said that the "teleporting method" is easier and faster. And I think by not having roads, cars, and driving makes Webkinz Webkinz.
Old 10-16-2008, 08:19 PM   #18

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

I love your idea!
You would have to pass at least 5 training sessions to get your license (Being able to drive to certain places), and 10 for a super license (Being able to drive anywhere)!
That would be soooo cool!
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 08:23 PM   #19
Gift Guru

californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!

oh my gosh great idea lol
californiax24 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 08:18 AM   #20
momtofaye is a name known to allmomtofaye is a name known to allmomtofaye is a name known to all

I love this concept of driving classes! It would make a terrific course at Kinzville Academy! They could make you drive around cones, just like you do in a real driving course. After level 5 (or whatever) you could get some sort of driving gear ~ like cool driving shoes or a driving cap, then after level 10 maybe they could give you choices of a framed certificate for your wall, a trophy with a steering wheel, or a stop sign that you could put in your room or yard (something like that).

They could also design a driving game ~ that would be a blast, too! Either way, the little kids could do it because, as a couple people have said, driving online is pretty easy since you just use arrow keys, a space bar, or your mouse.

Anyway, way to think outside of the box!!
momtofaye is offline Female
Closed