Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2007, 12:56 PM   #1
Evan101singingstar

Default webkinz daycare

i think when you go on vaction or go to camp or school you should be able to drop of your pets at daycare. the workers would feed, put to sleep, play with your webkinz. you'd have to pay a small fee, but it would help your pet.

I Love ebkinz
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2007, 01:00 PM   #2
Gifted
evfan_77 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: webkinz daycare

Cool idea! When I used to play on Neopets they had something like that. It was called Hotels, but they fed, cared for, and played with your pets for up to 30 days!
Old 06-10-2007, 03:40 PM   #3

Marbaby101 is on a distinguished road

That's a great idea
Old 06-10-2007, 03:42 PM   #4
ooggie, ooggie77
Gifted

ooggie77 is on a distinguished road

Great Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
ooggie77 is offline Female
Old 06-10-2007, 03:43 PM   #5
Gift Guru

Joybells202 is a splendid one to beholdJoybells202 is a splendid one to beholdJoybells202 is a splendid one to beholdJoybells202 is a splendid one to behold

wonderful idea i would like to use that.
Old 06-10-2007, 03:54 PM   #6
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

I would be afraid to use something like that. I would be worried that something would be taken and my pet would return not happy at all.
Old 06-11-2007, 09:22 AM   #7
gramadi
Webkinz :)
gramadi is an unknown quantity at this point

That would be a good idea.....but you really don't have to play with your pets every day to keep them healthy.

I have 64 pets now and there's no way I would be able to play with each one everyday...but I have figured out that as long as their Happy/Health/Hunger is at 100 and you have them put to bed, they are good

I do bring mine up to date every 30 days though..(I take them all out on the 1st of each month, I have to log in and out with each one so the date will show the 1st)..any longer than that I wouldn't know, but I don't think we'll be on vacation any longer that 30 days anyways..hehe
Old 06-11-2007, 09:43 AM   #8
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

View Post Originally Posted by gramadi
That would be a good idea.....but you really don't have to play with your pets every day to keep them healthy.

I have 64 pets now and there's no way I would be able to play with each one everyday...but I have figured out that as long as their Happy/Health/Hunger is at 100 and you have them put to bed, they are good

I do bring mine up to date every 30 days though..(I take them all out on the 1st of each month, I have to log in and out with each one so the date will show the 1st)..any longer than that I wouldn't know, but I don't think we'll be on vacation any longer that 30 days anyways..hehe
I have 30 on one account and 10 on another and do my grandkids daily. When playing games I like after about 2 games just switch pets and usually by end of day each of my pets have been played with. Sonmetimes it does take 2 or 3 days to get them all caught up but never let it go longer. ALso after purchasing something I switch pets They always get a treat
Gram2Four is offline Female
Old 06-11-2007, 09:48 AM   #9
Webkinz :)
sfalter is an unknown quantity at this point

I have 74 webkinz and my house is huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-23-2007, 01:55 PM   #10
Gifted

bubblemonkey55 will become famous soon enough

nice!!idea
bubblemonkey55 is offline Female
Closed