Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2010, 01:02 PM   #1
greencow1998
Banned
greencow98 is a jewel in the roughgreencow98 is a jewel in the rough

Default Webkinz DS game!!!!!!!!

Wouldn't it be great if we could have a webkinz DS game!???? I would be able to take webkinz where ever I would go! I asked Ganz if they could make one...Who would buy it and what would you want on that game???
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2010, 01:04 PM   #2
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

Default Re: Webkinz DS game!!!!!!!!

I had that idea a long time ago, too. It would be cool!! But they have like..ipod touch w/ cloud browse or whatever. xD
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 11-27-2010, 01:06 PM   #3
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

I would be boring if there were no other members on it.
lego is offline Female
Old 11-27-2010, 01:09 PM   #4
follow your ♥
Webkinz :)

zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!

I would buy it!

I would probably want other members, but it would be cool to carry around all the arcade games!
zxcv0101 is offline Female
Old 11-27-2010, 02:15 PM   #5
ow!I love my flute!

Cin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant future

I would buy it, I saw this same idea in the ideas for ganz section of the forum. It can be like the clubpenguin ds game. I saw it with a different user posting it.

Last edited by Cin9000; 11-27-2010 at 02:16 PM.. Reason: to add more information
Cin9000 is offline Female
Old 11-27-2010, 07:10 PM   #6
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

that would be great for all the people who play video games!
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 11-27-2010, 07:13 PM   #7
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

I think it should be a portable version of webkinz world you can go onto your account and do things like normal but on a ds there should also be a wii game

Oh and i actually emailed ganz about it they replied back saying they were developing something like that but it was a few years ago....
zacspet is offline Male
Old 11-27-2010, 09:32 PM   #8
greencow1998
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by lego
I would be boring if there were no other members on it.
That's true, but I think a lot of people would buy it. We would all be playing...and playing..we could travel with webkinz!!!!!!!
Old 11-27-2010, 09:33 PM   #9
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

I don't really play on my DS anymore
softballipod is offline Female
Old 11-27-2010, 09:35 PM   #10
greencow1998
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by zacspet
I think it should be a portable version of webkinz world you can go onto your account and do things like normal but on a ds there should also be a wii game

Oh and i actually emailed ganz about it they replied back saying they were developing something like that but it was a few years ago....
That's actually a pretty good idea, for wii, where you could actually interact with your webkinz, go in the room, and stuff like that...
Closed

Tags
t.t.tawnypup