Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2009, 11:05 AM   #11
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

Default Re: Webkinz Computer

Maybe you could make avatars. And when you went into the clubhouse, and someone clicked on you, it would show your avvie, how long you had been on webkinz, # of pets, etc. Or you could choose from a list of webkinz as your avvie? Like this idea?
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2009, 11:06 AM   #12
Oooh, lookie! I am a
Webkinz :)

MeganDecember29 is on a distinguished road

Love the idea! REP for you! And, as Tully suggested, emailing would be awesome! (heavily monitered, of course!)
MeganDecember29 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2009, 11:10 AM   #13
penguins and monkeys

iloverotwiler has a spectacular aura about

you should have special online stores that you can only get on-online and have it cost like kc plus shipping sorta like a lesson of life
iloverotwiler is offline Female
Old 09-26-2009, 11:17 AM   #14
Andykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks for the ideas! Don't worry I added all of them!

Oh, I didn't see your idea iluvrotwiler! I'll add it don't worry.

Last edited by Andykinz; 09-26-2009 at 11:17 AM..
Andykinz is offline Male
Old 09-26-2009, 11:18 AM   #15
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Thats a great idea!!!That will be really fun!
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2009, 04:25 PM   #16
Andykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clown

Wow, thanks for the comment!

I added another idea: being able to have your own blog and visit others!

Do you like the idea?

Because I do. :}

Last edited by Andykinz; 09-26-2009 at 04:25 PM..
Andykinz is offline Male
Old 09-26-2009, 04:29 PM   #17
icebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledge

I know Club Penguin jumped on the band wagon.

Last edited by icebear; 09-26-2009 at 04:42 PM..
Old 09-26-2009, 04:39 PM   #18

What do you mean?
Andykinz is offline Male
Old 09-26-2009, 05:28 PM   #19
wish upon a
Banned
hp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonder

I think it would probably slow down the whole site, and that not really the point of webkinz. Webkinz is designed for smaller children, and its supposed to be sort of educational. But its an interesting idea

View Post Originally Posted by HawaiianBreeze
Maybe you could make avatars. And when you went into the clubhouse, and someone clicked on you, it would show your avvie, how long you had been on webkinz, # of pets, etc. Or you could choose from a list of webkinz as your avvie? Like this idea?
View Post Originally Posted by Andykinz
Wow, thanks for the comment!

I added another idea: being able to have your own blog and visit others!

Do you like the idea?

Because I do. :}
Aren't these both just like my page? It shows alot of this stuff on your mypage, and you can customize it aswell.
Old 09-26-2009, 07:05 PM   #20

addyrae will become famous soon enough

yes wonderful idea kinda like mypage i guess!

you guys are very creative!
addyrae is offline Female
Closed

Tags
lol, md29 was here♥, rupert grint ♥ angelena, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε