Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2008, 03:07 PM   #1
Mairia
Webkinz :)

Mairia is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Webkinz codes without the stuffed toy

I would love to be able to buy codes without having to have the stuffed toy.
Mairia
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2008, 03:08 PM   #2
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

Default Re: Webkinz codes without the stuffed toy

You can at webkinzestore.com

Old 08-05-2008, 03:09 PM   #3
rchurch14 is a jewel in the roughrchurch14 is a jewel in the rough

Not me i love the animals i want both the plush and the codes on ebay i have seen just the codes you can buy without the animale.
Old 08-05-2008, 05:23 PM   #4
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

I like the idea as well. I haven't tried to buy a Wednesday Pet at the estore but as for the other online pets here is a quote directly from the page.....

Quote:
These Online pets are only available to those outside of the United States and Canada. If you wish to buy a Webkinz pet in the United States or Canada you can find a local retailer near you by checking the Webkinz Store Locator on the Webkinz website.
Too bad for us North American consumers.
bflyangel is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 03:15 AM   #5
kittylover1996
Gifted

katycoo96 is on a distinguished road

Well in my opinion, I think the whole purpose of ebkinz is to have the plushie and the ability to care for it online. I think the whole trading card collection with an online pet (you know what i mean?) ordeal is fine just the way it is.
katycoo96 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 09:16 AM   #6
saraboo97197

marineluver93 is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't know. I really like the idea of just buying the code, and not the stuffed toy. They should lower the price again. It's gone from $10.99 to $12.99 to the recent $14.99. It's over $30 for 2 Webkinz. If kids have to pay for Webkinz with their own money, they will eventually have to stop buying them and their accounts will expire. Ganz will be losing customers with Webkinz and eventually have to shut down. I would be thinking of all the businesses that sell Webkinz. It's the effect of high gas prices and the economy. It stinks!
marineluver93 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 12:24 PM   #7
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

that is what you can do at the webkinz estore and on ebay
only i think the webkinzestore would b able to b trusted more
Old 08-06-2008, 12:26 PM   #8

anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!

Yeah, I like getting the stuffed animal. And you can't get the code at the estore, it's only for people outside of the country who can't get a stuffed pet with the code where they live.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
anniekodi1116 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 12:29 PM   #9
malcolm1948
malcolm1948 is just really nicemalcolm1948 is just really nice

i usually give the plush animal away so just having the code is perfect for me. I did buy the wolf on line and was very happy that the whole process went so well. I hope they will bring out more online pets for Canada and the US.
Old 08-06-2008, 12:31 PM   #10
Sparkleprincess56
Gift Trainee

KinzKidatHeart will become famous soon enough

You can buy an online animal at the estore. You can but the wolf, tree frog, black and white cat, white poodle and another one I can't remember.
Closed