Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2011, 05:09 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

alexs00 will become famous soon enough

Thumbs up Webkinz Catfish(with smileys!!!!!!!)

I Know You Expect A Normal Cat fish when you entered this thread. But that's not my idea my idea is a normal cat with flipper paws and gets and underwater room so if you like this idea please post your support! Thanks!

Please don't keep your i don't won't you to (and end up like this) because you feel like I'm a for not letting you post so if you feel that way treat yourself to a and you'll feel happy but don't do anything crazy like try to be a and alert the and go to jail beacause then you'll never meet the of your life you will only be able to to them and then you might file a law suit againest me and i don't want that. If You andbecause of my uses of smileys and you want to to me don't and try to imitate a smiley like this you should be to have the honor of worshipping me.(if you do you'll become an and you get a just for supporting!!!)So ! More Stories on the way with supporters!

(if you like the smileys support for that too) Sorry I couldn't use all smileys.

Last edited by alexs00; 01-12-2011 at 08:01 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2011, 06:37 PM   #2
Googles rock!
Banned
2cheerios is sweet stuff
2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff

Thumbs up Re: Webkinz Catfish(with smileys!!!!!!!)

Your use of smilies was . I support! I love your catfish idea! Totally creative idea! I give it a
2cheerios is offline Female
Old 01-10-2011, 07:05 PM   #3
Gifted

JJ08 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Webkinz Catfish(with smileys!!!!!!!)

Wow, thats a lot of smileys
Very creative idea, I love it (:
JJ08 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2011, 07:39 PM   #4
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise
webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise

cool idea, i would have never thought of that
i'd also like a real catfish...an upsidown swimming catfish - yes it is a real type of fish
i have one
Click the image to open in full size.
this is what it looks like
webkinzlover400 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2011, 08:02 PM   #5
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Holly Sugarmeltdown that's alot smileys and I support your great idea.
Old 01-11-2011, 07:37 PM   #6

20 supporters and I'll do another story! so if you like stories keep spreading the word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-11-2011, 08:32 PM   #7
knuths

knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!

love the ideas and the smileys
knuths is offline Female
Old 01-13-2011, 07:10 AM   #8

Thank you!
Old 01-13-2011, 10:49 AM   #9
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

I support! LOL It sounds like a very interesting pet..
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Old 01-15-2011, 11:01 AM   #10
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

I support!
cheekyluver is offline Male
Closed