Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2011, 03:00 PM   #1
hyIsMyRideBroken?
Webkinz :)

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 
Default The Webkinz Carnival

For a while now I have wished that Webkinz world would host an event where the players could actually walk around and enjoy some festivities. Over a year ago I posted here on WI about trick or treating in hopes that Ganz would give us an event for the holiday. While they sure did deliver, the Holiday events only require players to be in a club house room, waiting for their prizes to come. While we all appreciate the fun items, I admit I was hoping for something a bit more interactive.

With the introduction of rides and the wonderfully fun Kinzville Park, there are some new possibilities in the mix. Now we can see our Kinz enjoying themselves on creative coasters, roaring log rides and several other exciting structures. The park also opens up a large area to work within that could be a perfect setting for a bit more excitement.

I would therefore like to propose, the Webkinz Carnival. This "event" would sweep in and out of the park and allow players to interact with a wide range of festive fun. The rides, games and prizes could also be altered for holidays and other important dates to keep the fun going off and on all year long.

Click the image to open in full size.
Picture: Sonari (Webkinz Bat) and Zum friend Zike showing you a possible model of the Webkinz Carnival.

The Carnival would include:

• · Ticket Booth: Tickets could be purchased (with KC) in order to ride the rides, play games or interact with other exciting features.

• · Rides: Using the creative designs of the Ganz team, along with my own slapped together carousel (using Ganz images) I hope to show a possible look at how Kinz could hop on rides and enjoy themselves. This interaction should bring happiness to Webkinz.

• · Games: Using made over old games or perhaps some new ones, Kinz would approach a booth where a new screen would pop up allowing them to play carnival games and win prizes.

• · Food: The characters from Webkinz world we all know and love could provide food and drink in the form of vendors (much like Mr. Moo) allowing players to keep their Kinz well fed while having a good time.

• · Badges: An array of badges could be offered from Rockin Refreshment Roundup to Cruisin the Colossal Coaster – the possibilities for Kinz accomplishments in testing and tasting the fun are endless!

• · Prizes: What WW event would be complete without event specific prizes? The games could provide a fun and exciting way for players to bring home their own piece of the festivities and create their own in house carnival atmosphere.
Thanks for reading to both my wonderful WI friends and (hopefully) any of the Ganz creative staff. Please add your own ideas or let me know what you think and maybe someday soon I'll see you at the Carnival!

Last edited by Aeza; 01-02-2011 at 04:10 PM..
Aeza is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2011, 03:38 PM   #2
Googles rock!
Banned
2cheerios is sweet stuff
2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff

Thumbs up Re: The Webkinz Carnival

WOW! I totally support! Its such a creative idea! Although it would be hard to make, I still think it can happen! Good luck! I'll post later if I have any ideas.
2cheerios is offline Female
Old 01-02-2011, 03:46 PM   #3

RachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guide

Default Re: The Webkinz Carnival

What a creative neat idea I would totally participate in this. It would be a lot of fun and we all know the creative people at ganz could do this
RachaelC10/20 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2011, 10:05 PM   #4
hyIsMyRideBroken?

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Thanks, I think it would be fun too, difficult to make, but a good way to spend time with your kinz.
Aeza is offline Female
Old 01-03-2011, 09:55 PM   #5

Starr16 is a jewel in the roughStarr16 is a jewel in the rough

Awesome idea! I would love to see this as an addition! I like the picture you made too! I support!
Starr16 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2011, 12:42 PM   #6
Call Me Kayelyn
Gifted

ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!

good eye-dea. I don't like how all the events in WW are just waiting for things to happen; which can be a big aste of time. For the winter and fall fests, all we do is wait around. for the 12 days of Christmas clubhouse event, we just wait around. the carnival would be fun and it could bring mini-games that could only be played for a certain time too as well as interactions. the deluxe rollercoaster could be there for people to ride on. this would be a good business promotion cause players would like the roller coaster and they may sign up for an annual deluxe membership.
ratgirl57 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2011, 08:46 PM   #7
hyIsMyRideBroken?

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by ratgirl57
good eye-dea. I don't like how all the events in WW are just waiting for things to happen; which can be a big aste of time. For the winter and fall fests, all we do is wait around. for the 12 days of Christmas clubhouse event, we just wait around. the carnival would be fun and it could bring mini-games that could only be played for a certain time too as well as interactions. the deluxe rollercoaster could be there for people to ride on. this would be a good business promotion cause players would like the roller coaster and they may sign up for an annual deluxe membership.
Exactly!

Think of a winter carnival or festival held in the park! They could do such amazing things with it. I really hope they come up with something more interactive like this.

Thanks for the support!
Aeza is offline Female
Old 01-05-2011, 08:49 PM   #8

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

That's an amazing idea. I totally support you in this. It would be a great addition to WW.
kirtoglou is offline Female
Old 01-05-2011, 08:49 PM   #9

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Good idea, I support.
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 01-05-2011, 08:51 PM   #10
♥♪I'mNotAWaste♪♥

Dark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonder

awesome!! i support!!
Dark_Hunters2 is offline Female
Closed