Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2008, 01:19 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

wEbKiNz-rOcKs. is on a distinguished road

Smile Webkinz Cares, a nEw wAy of CArInG! :)

Hello. :]
Thanks for stopping by this thread! :] This particular thread isn't just about W Cares itself, but what W Cares COULD DO in a whole nother meaning. :]

IMPORTANT NOTICE! :]
The BRAND spankin' nEw thread IS CURRENTLY BEING BUILT! :]
Please do be patient with me, as I had the whole thread wrote out, and forgot to save it on the family computer, and, let's just say, you should always save your documents, even if you just go to get a quick snack, if you use the FAMILY computer. But ANYWHO! The thread is being BUILT again, and even better this time! :] Totally can't wait?! Me either!.
CAUTION-Construction ZONE-CAUTION

As we all know, Phillip, very famous on WI, is battling cancer. He loves Wacky Bingoz, & also loves Webkinz. :]] There are also many, MANY other children out there, battling cancer & other diseases, that love webkinz, also. I think, that each spectacular child with their spectacular story should be considered by GANZ to be placed with the W Cares Lil' Kinz pets at Wallgreens. :] These stories would have to be approved by the child's parents/guardians, & they would be placed on a heart-shaped card, that has WEBKINZ CARES on the front, with the magic W, & then the child's story inside. :] Thanks for checking out this thread! Please post your thoughts & ideas on this! :]

-wEbKiNz-rOcKs.

Last edited by wEbKiNz-rOcKs.; 07-02-2008 at 05:37 PM.. Reason: new information.*
wEbKiNz-rOcKs. is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2008, 01:21 PM   #2
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

Default Re: Webkinz Cares, a nEw wAy of CArInG! :)

I like it! Please don't use red, it's saved for mods and admins!
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 06-10-2008, 01:22 PM   #3
avictoria200

Or wouldn't it be cool if for every w cares webkinz somebody bought ganz gave one to a sick child? I like the idea very much, i am just not sure kids' parents would put their stories on webkinz for the whole world to see...
Old 06-10-2008, 01:23 PM   #4
I wanna be a gifted

DSlover2 will become famous soon enough

Thats would be great. so when you say that it has the kids story on the card does that mean that when you buy that pet some or all of the money is donated?
Old 06-10-2008, 01:23 PM   #5

candycorn14 is on a distinguished road

get idea i'll try to help organize it if you would like pm me kay?!!!
Old 06-10-2008, 01:25 PM   #6
I wanna be a gifted

DSlover2 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by candycorn14
get idea i'll try to help organize it if you would like pm me kay?!!!
If you need help could I help you guys to?
Old 06-10-2008, 01:26 PM   #7
hoo! I'm
Gifted

ariel95a is a glorious beacon of lightariel95a is a glorious beacon of lightariel95a is a glorious beacon of light

Ya that is a good idea like avictoria said maybe some people wouldn't want to let people know the story but its a good idea!
ariel95a is offline Female
Old 06-10-2008, 01:26 PM   #8

ohh! i got an idea what if every webkinz cares pet came with a short story on the tage about a child battling cancer for the buyer to read? i mean there would have to be multi copies of that story but wouldn't that be cool? and yes the would have to be a parent sig. or something. or you could send in a story / submit one about some with cancer or a diease who inspried you, you need have to ues anything but first names so it's safe!
Old 06-10-2008, 01:26 PM   #9
homer211

Homer211 is on a distinguished road

That is a great idea!!! You would be able to read about other peoples difficulties. I would find this very interesting and would love to read them all.
Old 06-10-2008, 01:29 PM   #10

I think 100% of the money should be donated but limited pets are aviable otherwise ganz would go broke or like 75% is donated because some of the fee the retail store puts on there and ganz has no control over that.

best yet animals should be made specifically for webkinz cares like a springer spaniel ( you can guess why i say that)
Closed