Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2009, 03:33 PM   #1
ebkinz are
Webkinz :)

adriepup102 is on a distinguished road

Red face Webkinz Bugs

So Ganz has come up with birds and fish, with specific rooms just for them. One of the new September Pets is a Caterpillar. What if Ganz started a whole new line of bugs! There could be butterflies, flies, spiders, and bees! And a room/theme they could make is a conservatory for bugs, where the bed could be like a bug container! That would be so neat!

Luv frum ... LOL!!!
adriepup102 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2009, 03:36 PM   #2
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

SavannahSueDay is a jewel in the roughSavannahSueDay is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Webkinz Bugs

SOOOO COOL! Love the theme bed idea!
Old 08-14-2009, 03:36 PM   #3

snickerdoodle20 has much to be proud ofsnickerdoodle20 has much to be proud ofsnickerdoodle20 has much to be proud ofsnickerdoodle20 has much to be proud of

I think they should make more real animals. Like a Giraff or somthing. All these "made up" animals are getting a little out of controll.
snickerdoodle20 is offline Female
Old 08-14-2009, 03:39 PM   #4
ebkinz are

Now that I think about it, why haven't they made a Giraffe?
Old 08-24-2009, 01:04 PM   #5

bananatree9 is on a distinguished road

good idea a spider would be cute
bananatree9 is offline Male
Old 08-24-2009, 01:10 PM   #6
yeah boy
Gifted

pinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective socks

They are making a giraffe.
pinkypie567 is offline Female
Old 08-25-2009, 10:58 AM   #7
ebkinz are

I heard...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!
Old 08-25-2009, 10:59 AM   #8
Banned
chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!

i think the bugs are awesome!!
i really like the butterfly costume, hey i think they should make a webkinz spider for the estore this year for halloween, or next year for halloween
chipmunk2 is offline Male
Old 08-26-2009, 04:23 PM   #9

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

Wicked awesome idea! I love bugs to death, and I've been waiting a long time for Ganz to come up with a tarantula or whirligig beetle webbie.
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Old 08-26-2009, 04:29 PM   #10

maxima1 is a jewel in the roughmaxima1 is a jewel in the rough

Ok, I Kinda agree with you. I would like bugs, but please no spiders or muskettos or flys! they creep me out a bit......... I Would like to see a cute bee to put a bee costume on
maxima1 is offline Male
Closed