Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2008, 07:12 PM   #1
Uhh it's wf11 but I
Webkinz :)

meandmykinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Webkinz body spritz and lipgloss are for the girls... what about us boys

Ok everyone knows Webkinz has there on line of make up wich is the body sprits and lipgloss. Well boys can't where that stuff so help us boys figure out what WE could buy that is you know boyish. Here is examples,

A webkinz soccer ball

Baseball

Football

Vollyball

Skateboard

and well me and my friends LOVE to catch frogs and well alot of boys in webkinz world have frogs so instead of carrying purses like the one on webkinz how about cages that fit our frogs and it can be blue and green or red and white. Also how about a boy clubhouse room like a boys rule room or a skate park. What the things unlock are..

Cages- Special room theme like a room full of water, a water bed, leaf drawers ETC)

Soccer ball Etc (except Skatboard) - A unlockable tournament you can play with friends that you can play soccer Etc

Skateboard- A skateboard room theme, and a game so you can custumize your own skateboard and ramps

meandmykinz is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2008, 07:13 PM   #2
snm13
Gift Guru

beks is a jewel in the roughbeks is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Webkinz body spritz and lipgloss are for the girls... what about us boys

Okay, so this should tell you something. I'm a girl, a girly girl, and I totally agree! haha
Old 07-06-2008, 07:22 PM   #3
goldenpuppylover

Default Re: Webkinz body spritz and lipgloss are for the girls... what about us boys

I am not girly and stuff like this so I don't get kinzstyle, the webkinz purses, or the makeup. (WEBKINZ makeup thats plain dumb)

I agree with this!
Old 07-06-2008, 07:30 PM   #4
TAYLOR LAUTNER'S A
Gift Guru

razzledazzle is on a distinguished road

Totally! Boys shouldn't be left out! I mean...They Dont't have ANYTHING! ANYTHING!....if its not fixed they will be loosing tons of their boy fans
Old 07-06-2008, 09:13 PM   #5
I luv green!!!!

greenbek is an unknown quantity at this point

Ya I am a girl, but I am so not girly for one eception clothes! But ya purses and make up I would buy one to get the special prize... well if it was a good one! Wich, most arent! So I think we should start a petition I love soccer so I would buy it in a heart beat and I also like skateboarding, so I would buy those items, and just about all of those other items! This is such a great idea, somone needs to tell Ganz!
Old 07-07-2008, 12:14 AM   #6
Uhh it's wf11 but I

meandmykinz is an unknown quantity at this point

ok everyone I told ganz and you also need to tell so they'll consider plz tell also
meandmykinz is offline Male
Old 07-07-2008, 12:20 AM   #7

kylieq99 will become famous soon enough

good ideas=]
kylieq99 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2008, 08:42 AM   #8
My webkinz Id is Koo

Me is IRISH is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG!!!!! I KNOW!! I am a tomgirl, and I don't like sports too much. But there is only ONE webkinz purse that we can be seen with!!!! AND I DON"T LIKE THAT DUMB ARMY CAMAFLOUGE THING!!!!!!! I mean the have MAKEUP?!?!?!?!?! I WANT THE ITEMS!!!!!!
Old 07-07-2008, 08:43 AM   #9
amylovesdoggies90
Gifted

puppydawggirl6 will become famous soon enough

Awsome ideas! I would love to see what those would look like.
Old 07-07-2008, 09:16 AM   #10
Lil Kinz
webkinzaero97 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by meandmykinz
Ok everyone knows Webkinz has there on line of make up wich is the body sprits and lipgloss. Well boys can't where that stuff so help us boys figure out what WE could buy that is you know boyish. Here is examples,

A webkinz soccer ball

Baseball

Football

Vollyball

Skateboard

and well me and my friends LOVE to catch frogs and well alot of boys in webkinz world have frogs so instead of carrying purses like the one on webkinz how about cages that fit our frogs and it can be blue and green or red and white. Also how about a boy clubhouse room like a boys rule room or a skate park. What the things unlock are..

Cages- Special room theme like a room full of water, a water bed, leaf drawers ETC)

Soccer ball Etc (except Skatboard) - A unlockable tournament you can play with friends that you can play soccer Etc

Skateboard- A skateboard room theme, and a game so you can custumize your own skateboard and ramps

Okay that would be good
webkinzaero97 is offline Female
Closed