Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2009, 02:46 PM   #11
You are Beautiful!
Polkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: !!!!Webkinz BejewlDoodle!!!!

Sounds cute! What if it's item was sort of like the Blufadoodle's, but was pink instead? It could be called a Raspberry or Strawberry Fountain!
Polkadot54 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2009, 05:17 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

carrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Polkadot54
Sounds cute! What if it's item was sort of like the Blufadoodle's, but was pink instead? It could be called a Raspberry or Strawberry Fountain!
I kinda like it but I think others would be bored of the idea I think that Rasberry Geode would be cooler
carrub is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 03:28 PM   #13

carrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud of

I might add it!
carrub is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 03:52 PM   #14
Call me Sarah! c:

tiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talent

Ooh, cool! Maybe the jewels could be fabric so it could be more cuddly.
tiggy2 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 05:43 PM   #15

Mabye...............
carrub is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 06:59 PM   #16
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Hmmm.. nice idea, I like it better then the bluefoodle!
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 08:20 PM   #17

REALLY ????? Its that good??? WOW!
carrub is offline Female
Old 01-08-2010, 07:43 PM   #18
Gift Trainee

toodles812 is a glorious beacon of lighttoodles812 is a glorious beacon of lighttoodles812 is a glorious beacon of light

great idea! I think it should be best friends with the glamour gecko too, they would get aong great lol

Also, what is a geode?
toodles812 is offline Female
Old 01-09-2010, 09:54 AM   #19

Its a rock with crystals in it !
carrub is offline Female
Old 01-09-2010, 10:21 AM   #20
i'm on the frontpage
Banned
COOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to behold

Red face Re: !!!!Webkinz BejewlDoodle!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by carrub
Whats New Cute and Sparkly?
Pink And Prudy?
Why its the new............ Bejewldoodle!!
A pink blufadoodle with a fuzzy pink tail!
Exotic heart shaped rubies and round emeralds (fake of course) all over her/him!
A rainbow beek!
And a silver necklace thing like the ribbon unicorn!
With a rainbow jewl on its for head!

~*~FAvorite

PSI Ideas:
Raspberry Runway Rug
~*~Raspberry Geode
Sparkly Raspberry lounger
Raspberry Jewelry Case (Similar to the To the Trophy Show Case PSI)

PSF Ideas:
~*~Sparkly Ruby RootBeer
Ruby Fruit Gum
Sparkly Diet Soda Supreme
Sparkly Raspberry Shake

COOL WHAT CAN BE BETTER THEM ALL GEMS AND GLITTER!!!!!!!!!!OOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!GIRLS WILL LOVE THIS PET

ONE PROBLEM THOUGH HOW CAN THEY MAKE THIS A PET LIKE ALL THE RINESTONE WOULD FALL OFF [SO IT HAS TO BE LIKE VIRTURAL ONLY!

OR THEY CAN MAKE IT LIMTED EDTION OR SESONAL SO THEY DO HAVE TO MAKE IT YEAR ROUND,I THINK SESONAL WOUL BE THE BEST BUT OF CORUSE IT WILL HAVE TO COME BACK OUT THE YEAR AFTERSO I THINK THE PLUSH WOULD BE SO CUTE~AND THE STORES WOULD HAVE TO TAKE PREORDERS FOR EVER COSRUMER[SO EVERYONE GETS ONE!]

TGOUGHT MY STORE DOEN'T DO THAT BUT THERE HOLD IT FOR ME

PS.[MY STORE CALLED ME TO SAY THEY HAD CLOVER PUPS AND THEY HAD A LOT OF THEM AND THIS WAS KIND LATE LIKE 6:00pm,so my dad whent to pick one up for me around 5:00pm the next day ad they only have 3 left! [so there going very fast,like the love pup]

futre retired pet,just like the rare love pup,this is how the clover pup will be

warning:get yours today and tell the store to hold some!!!!!!!!!!
COOKIESRGOOD is offline Female
Closed