Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 01:52 PM   #81
iLoveMyMuffin
Webkinz :)

crazygirl4343 is a jewel in the roughcrazygirl4343 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Webkinz Bank. (Please read and comment on my argument to GANZ)

I was thinking the same thing! It's such a good idea!
crazygirl4343 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 01:54 PM   #82
milkalp
milkalp is on a distinguished road

I would love to see an addition like this to WW. It would also be great for the smaller users to have. At times Webkinz is a little too easy-come-easy-go as far as money goes. This could teach children how saving some of their money and earning a little bit of interest works.
Old 03-07-2009, 02:04 PM   #83
HONKs your sox!
Gifted

mini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clown

Great idea! I hope Ganz adds a bank.
Old 03-07-2009, 02:05 PM   #84
froggymom617 is on a distinguished road

I think it would be a really good idea for kids to learn to save and spend and budget and balance. It would be a great opportunity for parents and kids to do together.
froggymom617 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 02:18 PM   #85
Gifted
xlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of light

the bank could hold the coupons and the coins
til you r ready to deposit them in your regular money shown next to your pet

i rarely use my coins
Old 03-07-2009, 11:27 PM   #86
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

I love that idea so much! i am always worried one of my friends or some random person will go on my account and waste my money... and the "0 kinz cash" would most definitely motivate me to earn more. great idea!! i hope they consider it!
Old 03-07-2009, 11:47 PM   #87
I love being a

fishinfuzz is a glorious beacon of lightfishinfuzz is a glorious beacon of lightfishinfuzz is a glorious beacon of light

awesome idea!
fishinfuzz is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 10:08 AM   #88
HEY! I'M BACKERSSSS!

Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 

Thank-you so so much everyone.
Franks is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 02:50 PM   #89
Sallz
Gift Guru
SallyAnne has much to be proud ofSallyAnne has much to be proud ofSallyAnne has much to be proud ofSallyAnne has much to be proud ofSallyAnne has much to be proud of

Dear Franks,

I was just talking with my sister (who is in dire need of money), and I told her that Webkinz should have a bank so I could transfer some of my funds to her. I came out to the "Ideas for Ganz" thread to make that suggestion and found you had already done it. I agree with the posts that I have read that a bank would be both useful and educational.

SallyAnne
SallyAnne is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 02:58 PM   #90
Gift Guru

hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!

Great idea! I would love to have a place to put all of my KC. It would also be educational. I also like your idea of a pin number so hackers cant use your KC
Great thinking
hoops2614 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
gabby got a tag!, king hoopla was here!, spore! §, vince730, ~~~36greeny36~~~, ~~~franks!~~~