Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2009, 04:42 PM   #111
czarny3
Gifted

leaper is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Bank. (Please read and comment on my argument to GANZ)

you should definatly start a petition becuase i know many many ppl agree with what you are saying, them you should email the list to Ganz, what is how many things have gotten into WW. i definatly would sign.
leaper is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2009, 04:46 PM   #112
Webkinz :)

raegan1998 is on a distinguished road

I agree i really would like a bank, for really every game i play!
raegan1998 is offline Female
Old 03-15-2009, 04:55 PM   #113
I may or may
Gifted

Ilovemom619 knows the way
Ilovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the way

Post Re: Webkinz Bank. (Please read and comment on my argument to GANZ)

A bank for webkinz world would be awesome, maybe along with that you can send people kc. Come to think of it i remember seeing a thread from a long time ago "conversation with the creative director" or something like that and he said they were working on a state of the art banking system and they were working out the kinks.
Ilovemom619 is offline Male
Old 03-16-2009, 06:54 PM   #114
I'm now a

x-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to behold

I think that would be a great idea! I always run out of money =] . If we had a bank, then it would be less tempting to spend all of our money away. Also, it would come in handy, like if there was a new holiday theme in the W shop. Then, you could buy it all before it goes away.
x-tiff is offline Female
Old 03-16-2009, 06:57 PM   #115
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Smile Re: Webkinz Bank. (Please read and comment on my argument to GANZ)

View Post Originally Posted by Franks
I think Webkinz World should have a bank.

A bank where you can deposit money.
You can redeem the money out of the bank BUT you should have a pin number so it is less likely for a hacker to waste all your hard earned money.
Sometimes you should be able to put all your kinzcash in a safe place so then it shows above your webkinz, "0 kinzcash" then it might motivate you to earn more!

What do you think?
Agree?
Disagree?
Or
In the middle?

~~~Franks!~~~

(Also please no rude comments because it was just an idea/suggestion)
That is true, very cool! About the pin though:What if you forget? Little kids might not remember it, and they would like to use the bank like a "grown up." What if you need money now? The curio shop has one minute before the items change. Then what? I agree, yet disagree.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 03-16-2009, 07:17 PM   #116

Catchfire is on a distinguished road

Definitely a Great Idea! I also like the idea of them creating a neopets type bank. Where the more money you have the more you earn in interest. But unlike neopets, I don't think you should have to go to the bank every single day just in order to collect your interest. That drives me nuts because it's not like real banks at all. In real banks your money just earns you the interest whether you visit it or not. I think it would be better to teach kids how real banks works. At least to some extent anyway.
I do understand though that they want to encourage users to go to the bank every day. So instead of having to collect your interest yourself, why not have so that when you do go to the bank you have a chance at winning a special prize. Another thing they could do in order to help kids learn about how to manage their financices. Is to have a spending chart which lists every single item that you've bought this week, a pie chart or something in order to show you where you are spending the most money(ie curio shop, w-shop). A chart showing how much you've earned both on this day and for the previous week and where you earned all that kinzcash. That way you learn where you're spending the most and figure out how to cut back if possible. And where you're earning the most money so that you can figure out how best to maximize your earnings.
I got some of these ideas off of the commercial for the new discover card. Which gives you spending reports and stuff to better help you manage your money. a
I just love the idea of having a webkinz bank. Maybe they could make it so that we could take out loans too. That way kids can get that 2,000 rare item that they want so much (right now). But that they also learn that they have to pay it back. Either all at once or a little at a time. And that if they don't pay it back then eventually the webkinz bank is going to take some or all of the money that you earn in order to pay back the loan. They would also learn that if you don't pay back the loan you have had previously then the next time they might not loan you any money. This could really help kids learn about real money and credit. But also it would just be so much fun to use a webkinz bank. Catchfire
Old 03-16-2009, 07:24 PM   #117
Candy loves WI

tiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roost

I think your idea is a good one BUT, with all the glitches that seem to plague WW/Ganz, I don't trust them. I still get worried when I put one of my coins intot he wish machine!!

Could you imagine depositing 30 or 50 thousand (of more) only for them to lose the info and you lose your money.
tiffsmom is offline Female
Old 03-18-2009, 05:06 PM   #118
Kate317

Kate is on a distinguished road

That would be awesome!! They could also pay you interest. They could sell it as a way to teach children about banking
Old 03-18-2009, 05:17 PM   #119
MY DOG JUST ATE MY

oakley16 has a spectacular aura aboutoakley16 has a spectacular aura about

YUP! I AGREE ALL THE WAY! i mean i have gotton kizcash stolen from me. Actull qutie allot-1000- and i think it would be a great i dea considsering everythings so over priced!
oakley16 is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 05:47 PM   #120
czarny3
Gifted

leaper is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by leaper
you should definatly start a petition becuase i know many many ppl agree with what you are saying, them you should email the list to Ganz, what is how many things have gotten into WW. i definatly would sign.
ha, i finally found the quote!

"Question 16 - Asked by multiple About Kinz Cash : Does Ganz have plans to implement a bank with savings accounts, CDs, or other investment opportunities for us to earn KinzCash by learning responsible saving/investment habits? Are there plans for people to be able to buy virtual pets or Kinz Cash directly?

That’s cheating a little, these are two completely different questions ☺. For the first, we do have plans to add a bank to Webkinz World, and we’ve designed it to be one of the best implementation of a bank on the net. As for the second question… well, you’ll be getting an answer very soon."

this was at the end of 2007 so maybe Ganz put it off and it will be released sometime this year???...... we never know.....
leaper is offline Male
Closed

Tags
gabby got a tag!, king hoopla was here!, spore! §, vince730, ~~~36greeny36~~~, ~~~franks!~~~