Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Ideas For Ganz (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/)
-   -   The Webkinz Bank, Come Support Today! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/webkinz-bank-come-support-today-668185/)

cupcake0049712-05-2010 12:18 PM

The Webkinz Bank, Come Support Today!

Have you ever wanted to save up your kinzchash for something really awesome, like a new theme or a rare item? :nod: Most of you probably have. But, you always seem to have kinzcash just vanishing from your paws every time you turn around. I think to solve this problem would be a Webkinz Bank Account!
When you go to the Webkinz Bank, you can type in the amount you want to put into your savings. Like you can start with 100kc and then add more as time goes on. Your savings well add up, and whenever that long wanted rare pops up in the curio shop or even a really pricey theme comes out, you can take out your savings and run over to buy that long waited item, theme, rare, etc! You can save and save even more, even maybe to buy that pricey movie screen or maybe become the next webkinz billionaire! Just think how much KC you could save up if there was a Webkinz Bank Account!;D Plus, for having your money placed in the Webkinz Bank, you well get interest or a little KC for having your money placed inside the bank!

http://i41.tinypic.com/11ljsig.gif

Transfer Your Money Option
Instead of having to walk over to the bank right after you do activities, play arcade games, sell objects, or etc. a message well come up reading " Do you wish to transfer this amount of KC to your Webkinz Bank Account?" After you click "yes" the money well be automatically put into your account for you.

Security Opition- Also in WW there well be a option to keep your savings account safe and sound. (Still working on a way to keep hackers out).

Possible security ideas->
  • A test that you and only you know the right answers to
  • Password
  • Birth date
  • Pet Code
A Vault Option - In this option, you can have a choice to put a some items into your vault. Maybe a few rares your afraid someone might steal, some of your favorite items you don't won't to lose, or a few retired items your afraid you might trade away.

Kinzcash Coin Marker- Also with your money, you can have a choice to turn a few of them into kinzcash coins! You be able to put them into your vault as well. So if you suddenly find yourself low on kinzcash, instead of taking out your savings you can trade the coins in for money $$$.

Host Idea-Who should run the bank? A excellent idea would be a pig!
Why a pig? Because, the webkinz bank well be just like a piggy bank. Get it? LOL
(Anyone got any name suggestions for the piggy host??)

Host Name Ideas
  • moosetracks143 suggestion-->Benjamin Green.
  • jonasgirl512-Mrs.Genvieve (Benjamin Green's Wife)
  • Sunnykinz101-Penny
  • KraftyKinz-Penelope
Anyone wanting to draw the piggy host is welcome too! :)
My Terrible Host Image LOL

CuteyCuteyCute Wonderful Drawing:

A possible idea by dazzle6565:
Quote:

Originally Posted by dazzle6565 (Post 25643307)
It would be cool if when you have a certain amount of KC in the bank you move up a level. each level you get a prize.

Great idea by KraftyKinz,about what the host would say
Quote:

Originally Posted by KraftyKinz (Post 25183733)
She/He could say something like,
"Welcome to the Kinzville Bank where we take care of your kinzcash. I hope you are delighted to know that you have gained (amount of KC) kinzcash in interest since you last visited. Your total is (total amount of KC in bank). Would you like to add to it today?"

After the Webkinz Bank Piggy Host says her/his saying this pannel will pop up with all the opitions you are to use to deposit, withdraw, to put items in or take items out of your box, or to check on your savings since your last visit. (sorry if my drawing skills of the pannel isn't the best)

The Webkinz Bank would also be educational, it will teach kids about the importance of saving money and the great awards of it.

Don't you agree this would help most of us with our money spending problems? Got any ideas or suggestions?? I would love to hear them!:thumbup:

lazygal12-05-2010 01:44 PM

Re: The Webkinz Bank, Come Support Today!

I support.

2cheerios12-05-2010 02:12 PM

I support ! Kinzcash does seem to vanish everytime I turn around! But with your great idea I can have some emergency kinzcash! You are so creative!:nod:

cupcake0049712-05-2010 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2cheerios (Post 21490469)
I support ! Kinzcash does seem to vanish everytime I turn around! But with your great idea I can have some emergency kinzcash! You are so creative!:nod:

Thank you also thanks for supporting!:)

snowcrystal31112-05-2010 02:33 PM

that's a good idea:nod: i support :)

MAKroll12-05-2010 02:39 PM

Good idea, and over time, depending on how much is in it. You get free money...say you have 1,000KC in it for 1 month, you get maybe...50KC? and then in a year you get 650 KC!

cupcake0049712-05-2010 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAKroll (Post 21491033)
Good idea, and over time, depending on how much is in it. You get free money...say you have 1,000KC in it for 1 month, you get maybe...50KC? and then in a year you get 650 KC!

Good idea. Maybe not 650 KC but maybe a half of the total you have. LOL Thanks for supporting.:)

Blythe12-05-2010 02:44 PM

I think this is an awesome idea!
I've always thought webkinz should do this and I don't know why they haven't.
x3

I also think it would be cool if you could turn so much KC a day into KC coins.
And store the coins in the retired safe.
I remember when I got the safe as an exclusive when I first started playing and I was so excited I had somewhere to put my KC coins. But you can't. I was very sad... haha.

cupcake0049712-05-2010 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blythe (Post 21491112)
I think this is an awesome idea!
I've always thought webkinz should do this and I don't know why they haven't.
x3

I also think it would be cool if you could turn so much KC a day into KC coins.
And store the coins in the retired safe.
I remember when I got the safe as an exclusive when I first started playing and I was so excited I had somewhere to put my KC coins. But you can't. I was very sad... haha.

Thanks for supporting and also that does seem like a very interesting idea.:cookie:

hespsn12-05-2010 02:57 PM

Great idea! Yes, it always seems that my money is gone after one quick visit to the W-shop! Thanks for posting- I support! :)