Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2014, 07:43 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through
StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through

Lightbulb Webkinz Bank

Am I the only one who feels like we should have a bank in Webkinz world; I mean, we have EVERYTHING else! I like the idea of storing all my Kinzcash in an account (to avoid temptation on spending it all!) and also gaining interest on that money that's in the account.

What do you guys think?
StLouiscutie184 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2014, 10:03 PM   #2

Nellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellence
Nellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Webkinz Bank

I would love to see that!! I actually made one of my own. Although I can't store my Kinzcash, I think it is sort of cool.

Last edited by Nellie1031; 07-14-2014 at 10:12 AM..
Nellie1031 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2014, 10:16 PM   #3

Nellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellence
Nellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellence

Here it is:

Click the image to open in full size.
Nellie1031 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2014, 10:30 PM   #4

dorinda1213 is an unparalleled talent
dorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talent

I would love to gain interest on my Kinzcash. They could even have it where the member has to click to get a daily interest so that members don't leave and come back rich. It would also be nice if there was a safety deposit box, which required a password access. You could put some of your most valuable items in there instead of having them in your dock.
Old 07-13-2014, 10:50 PM   #5
webkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicness
webkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicness

Amazing idea! I do like the idea of storing valueable items in a safe vault with password access. Also, at any time you could create a new vault for any item(s), whether it be food, clothes, gifts or furniture. Also, storing amounts of KinzCash is a good idea too.
webkinzpotter76 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2014, 11:34 PM   #6
Bit of a Fixer-Upper
Gifted

maegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy day
maegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy day

That would be wonderful! And having interest would be cool. Temptation can always be a downfall when trying to save!
maegansusie is offline Female
Old 07-14-2014, 11:17 PM   #7

StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through

View Post Originally Posted by Nellie1031
Here it is:

I actually have just one, in my Manatee's room (he has a "sunken treasure" theme room with retired and valuable items) and I can't remember for the life of me where I got it!
Old 07-15-2014, 07:53 PM   #8
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Nellie1031
Here it is:

WOW I love this

Maybe they could add a Bank as a room in the clubhouse.
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 07-18-2014, 04:50 AM   #9

View Post Originally Posted by mom w charm
WOW I love this

Maybe they could add a Bank as a room in the clubhouse.
How would that work clubhouse wise? Just have a room like this or actually have an area to deposit your money into an account?
Old 07-18-2014, 05:21 AM   #10
Cats are awesome

Vdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forum
Vdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forumVdojka rocks the forum

I think there should be another host to take care of the bank and you should get loans and there forth by talking to them at their desk
Closed

Tags
be true!