Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2009, 10:02 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

Default Re: webkinz bank

View Post Originally Posted by Ziwhtam
they have all sorts of things in webkinz world that relate to real everyday business dealings. Such as:

shops: w-shop, curio shop
doctor: doctor quack for sick pets.
adoption center: just like real life for pets
work: employment agency
arcade: well still arcade with games.
newspapers: Kinzville Times
school: Kinzville academy
houses same that we can decorate
vehicles that can be riden
clubhouse where people can meet to do almost anything
post office: KinzPost

With almost everything for an entire life experience, shouldn't there be a bank to store our Kinzcash until its needed? I have often found myself that I want to save Kinzcash for something until it comes around in the Curio shop or a really expensive item from the wshop. Then I see something and I never get enough Kinzcash just because I look and see tht I have so much that I can earn enough more by the time that it comes around.

If you think that this is a really great idea along with me, then sign the thread and see if we can get Ganz to notice and put the idea into action!
i think thats a great idea. WI is full of ideas that i think ganz really should see. when WI had contact with the webkinz creative director it was suggested that a thread should get set up for our comments, ideas, and concerns. it's been some time and i haven't seen anything happen. i think it would be a great way for ganz to hear not only complaining but also the good things we like and ways to make webkinz better. i'd be willing to help out with this idea.
nicolee1978 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2009, 01:59 AM   #12
amandaice255

~amandaice255~ is on a distinguished road

i agree we should start learning the value of money and all the bank stuff that confuzzles us!
~amandaice255~ is offline Female
Old 07-28-2009, 10:49 AM   #13

Ziwhtam will become famous soon enough

iluvginger33. that is exactly what i was talking about! wow thanks. ~amandaice255~ : ya it may not be the same figure amounts as real life, but it would still teach people the value of money and saving. There could be even interest maybe to show like how money works in real banks, when you put it in and leave it for a while, only taking it out when you need it, it adds more money to it.
Ziwhtam is offline Female
Old 07-28-2009, 12:17 PM   #14
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

Great minds do think alike, lol.
But I think ganz is kind of greedy and they would rather have kids spending KC rather than saving because they want more pet adoptions because that gives you a lot of kinzcash. You can't deny how money thirsty they are getting now days...
Kiyoshi is offline Female
Old 07-28-2009, 06:43 PM   #15

ya true, but from their point of veiw, (I hate to say this) but it could well um get more pets bought in order to increase KC to be put in savings. I know that a lot of younger kids love to be able to say how much money they have. Also, it is another feature that could get more people interested in webkinz.
Old 07-29-2009, 12:02 AM   #16
Thrilled to be a
Gift Guru

Meow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socks

I really like this idea and I love how you suggested it by comparing to other real life scenarios in WW. I think it would be a very helpful feature that could really teach our children how to save money.

I have suggested it Ganz and will try to remember to do so every day on all my accounts

Thank you so much for sharing!
Meow Face is offline Female
Old 07-29-2009, 12:03 AM   #17
hoo Hoo I'm A
Gift Guru

Googles96 is just really niceGoogles96 is just really nice

I think about that all the time!! I think it's a great idea
Googles96 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2009, 10:15 AM   #18

thanks I do continue to suggest it to ganz whenever i am on and remember so lets see if the idea can get enough support to become real!
Old 07-29-2009, 11:01 AM   #19

StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through
StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through

I think its a great idea and every day we should earn some interest depending on the amount too!
StLouiscutie184 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2009, 11:04 AM   #20

bbstinger will become famous soon enough

It sounds like a great idea!
bbstinger is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bank, webkinz