Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2009, 09:21 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Ziwhtam will become famous soon enough

Lightbulb webkinz bank

they have all sorts of things in webkinz world that relate to real everyday business dealings. Such as:

shops: w-shop, curio shop
doctor: doctor quack for sick pets.
adoption center: just like real life for pets
work: employment agency
arcade: well still arcade with games.
newspapers: Kinzville Times
school: Kinzville academy
houses same that we can decorate
vehicles that can be riden
clubhouse where people can meet to do almost anything
post office: KinzPost

With almost everything for an entire life experience, shouldn't there be a bank to store our Kinzcash until its needed? I have often found myself that I want to save Kinzcash for something until it comes around in the Curio shop or a really expensive item from the wshop. Then I see something and I never get enough Kinzcash just because I look and see tht I have so much that I can earn enough more by the time that it comes around.

If you think that this is a really great idea along with me, then sign the thread and see if we can get Ganz to notice and put the idea into action!
Ziwhtam is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2009, 09:22 PM   #2
IagoParrot

IagoParrot has a spectacular aura aboutIagoParrot has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: webkinz bank

i agree

IagoParrot
Old 07-26-2009, 09:41 PM   #3

luvwbknz is on a distinguished road

I agree

luvwbknz
luvwbknz is offline Female
Old 07-27-2009, 08:28 PM   #4

thanks, I suggested it in the contact us section but maybe it will get noticed more if it has enought replies here in WI!

hey, bumping this up. I am not sure if that is allowed but i hope so and i will not do it again if i find out that its not allowed.

Last edited by Ziwhtam; 07-27-2009 at 08:28 PM..
Old 07-27-2009, 08:29 PM   #5
ow i love

bvc123q will become famous soon enough

i agree

bvc123q
bvc123q is offline Male
Old 07-27-2009, 09:01 PM   #6
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

I already pitched this idea, but good idea.
Kiyoshi is offline Female
Old 07-27-2009, 09:44 PM   #7
stuck101
Gifted

bettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud of

I have seen this idea before and have also thought it would be a great idea. I think a bank would be an awesome idea and would be so interactive for everyone on WW and a awesome learning tool
I have posted on threads in WI but not in the contact us in WW. I will do that too! A great idea and thank you for bring it to the forefront once more!
bettyv is offline Female
Old 07-27-2009, 09:46 PM   #8

oh, I'm sorry, I hadn't realized and had thought of it a while back and suggested it to ganz through the contact us and saw that there was a forum for it here so I put it here. Well, I always hear that great minds think alike!
Old 07-27-2009, 09:51 PM   #9
stuck101
Gifted

bettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud of

Just shows how much a feature like this is wanted and needed. Don't be sorry. We need reminders of great ideas or they will get lost. I need to be more pro active on these things. I really thank you for starting this thread. I am going to compile a list of ideas in word for the Ganz comment section and post them on a regular basis. Great thread!
bettyv is offline Female
Old 07-27-2009, 09:53 PM   #10
I ♥ British

iluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to all

sounds cool! then, i wouldn't be tempted to spend it on something else
iluvginger33 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bank, webkinz