Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2008, 10:03 PM   #11
samantha155
Gifted

angelbaby155 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Bank?

i dont think that the only 1000 wc is a good idea i would not put anything in my bank cause then i couldnt get it out
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2008, 10:05 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

LabradorLuverZ is a name known to allLabradorLuverZ is a name known to allLabradorLuverZ is a name known to all

Great idea.

You should contact Webkinz about your idea!

- LabradorLuverZ
LabradorLuverZ is offline Female
Old 09-07-2008, 10:28 PM   #13
sequoio

sequoio is an unknown quantity at this point

AWESOKME idea! l Love that!
sequoio is offline Female
Old 09-07-2008, 10:38 PM   #14
jinnsing

jinnsing is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the idea, something like learning about interest would be a good idea but not debt. Like some other people said, we don't need the stress and I think that it wouldn't be good for kids who DO go into debt and don't know what to do (;
jinnsing is offline Female
Old 09-07-2008, 11:05 PM   #15
Lil Kinz

ashleelynn11 is an unknown quantity at this point

love the ide kuddos 2 u but i agree no loans
ashleelynn11 is offline Female
Old 09-08-2008, 01:47 AM   #16
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

That would be neat! Great idea!
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 09-08-2008, 06:04 AM   #17
Just another

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

i aways thought that would be a good idea. i think they are getting a bank in ww.
dandogkinie is offline Male
Old 09-08-2008, 06:04 AM   #18
svandy
Gift Guru

svandy will become famous soon enough

Yeah! Good idea. I had this same idea a while ago, but no one read it. Good minds think alike!
svandy is offline Female
Old 09-08-2008, 06:06 AM   #19
nannc
Gift Guru

nannc is a jewel in the roughnannc is a jewel in the rough

i have a webkinz bank... check out my house to see it. it holds all of my valuable rare items in it.
Old 09-08-2008, 06:16 AM   #20
kaycee68
Gift Guru

kaycee has a brilliant futurekaycee has a brilliant futurekaycee has a brilliant futurekaycee has a brilliant futurekaycee has a brilliant future

I have thought the same thing before. I also like the idea of earning interest on money you deposit, it shouldn't be anything too confusing like interest rates. Just 50 dollars for every thousand you leave in for 3 days or 7 days. Something simple so the little ones could understand and not weeks and weeks of waiting that would bore them. This would be a great lesson for kids about saving money.
Closed