Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2010, 07:08 AM   #1
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

Default Webkinz + Apple= Kinzpod.

How many times have you been wondering if you could take the GANZ and POTM songs wherever you go? I know that Tiger Tiger is so catchy, I want it so bad!

How about GANZ teams up with Apple to make the Kinzpod? It will be like a ipod in the shape of a W.... and it will be loaded with all of the POTM songs and the Webkinz Theme. Any other webkinz song, it will be in there.

Hmm? So what do you think?
BloogleJ is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2010, 07:36 AM   #2
Jigoku Shoujo
kinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Webkinz + Apple= Kinzpod.

the songs are on itunes
kinzpost is offline Female
Old 10-23-2010, 09:34 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

AHHH!! AWESOME!! I know the songs are on iTunes but a Kinzpod?? i would buy one... though it wouldnt be good like a W shape because it would be kinda hard to touch the screen... it would have to be really big... i think the back and the sides (you know if you have an ipod) should have W's instead of the W shape but awesome idea!! i support
blackylove123 is offline Female
Old 10-23-2010, 09:46 AM   #4
Leanie

dogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our ears
dogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our ears

Sound cool. Just they would probally sell the KINZPODS for a lot of money. Yeah they have their songs on itunes but a kinzpod is DEFINETLY something to think about. I'm not good at explaining. Hehe.
P.S. We have located your pants! hehe!
dogfins is offline Female
Old 10-23-2010, 10:08 AM   #5

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

You can just buy the songs for your ipod, i do not think they would need to make a "kinzpod".
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 10-23-2010, 10:10 AM   #6
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

iTunes has all of the Webkinz songs on it, but I see your point. A Kinzpod would be really neat. Would the songs automatically come with the Kinzpod, or would they have a special store designed specifically for the Kinzpod? I support your idea. Why don't you post some pictures of what it could look like?
Emma8432 is offline Female
Closed