Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2009, 07:46 PM   #1
kathy/kasia
Webkinz :)

WebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truth
WebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truth

Default WEBKINZ App for the iPhone/iTouch?

So, I've been thinking about this lately, "shouldn't there be an app for Webkinz on the iTouch/iPhone?" Maybe not EXACTLY like the Webkinz client, but something website-like, where you can check up on your pets and feed them, and play a few games, maybe even more. It could probably sell from $0-$2 to the most. I would probably get it! What do you guys think of my idea? Would you like an app for Webkinz? Thanks for reading. (:
WebkinzRockzz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2009, 08:35 PM   #2
Jessy262

Default Re: WEBKINZ App for the iPhone/iTouch?

I don't have an iTouch or iPhone but I think that's a pretty good idea. Could u go on the internet on the iPhone?
Old 11-16-2009, 08:37 PM   #3
ow! God is
Gifted

Jerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clown

Yes you can, I think that would be great if they had that. You could do all kinds of stuff, like spin a new wheel, and play with your pets.
Jerkinz is offline Male
Old 11-16-2009, 08:42 PM   #4
is finally a
krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!

That would be wonderful! it would be so much easier to access webkinz
krislia is offline Female
Old 11-16-2009, 08:49 PM   #5

LADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socks

That would be awesome! I would buy it for my Itouch.
LADYVOLS88 is offline Female
Old 11-16-2009, 10:08 PM   #6
kathy/kasia

Thanks everyone.
Old 11-16-2009, 10:09 PM   #7
dancing is for

disneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

There should be! I have an itouch, so that would be awesome!
Old 11-16-2009, 10:17 PM   #8
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

Interesting idea. I tried to get on WW with my new iphone but you need adobe flash and apparently apple has blocked the ability to download it. Must be some reason - maybe security?
florida is offline Female
Old 11-16-2009, 10:57 PM   #9

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

Actually, I am typing this from my ITouch right now. Also, I have tried going on webkinz on my IPod but Apple doesn't allow us to download Adobe from our portable devices. It is quite a bummer but they do have a few virtual pet apps that users can play for free. Nice idea though!
brtswim is offline Female
Old 11-17-2009, 08:06 AM   #10
kathy/kasia

View Post Originally Posted by brtswim
Actually, I am typing this from my ITouch right now. Also, I have tried going on webkinz on my IPod but Apple doesn't allow us to download Adobe from our portable devices. It is quite a bummer but they do have a few virtual pet apps that users can play for free. Nice idea though!
It is pretty disappointed, but, like I stated, it could be website-like, so somehow it wouldn't need to have Adobe. But, also, APPS don't need Adobe, so it could have animations anyway.
Closed