Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2011, 08:26 PM   #1
Rats Rock!
Webkinz :)

ratsrock123 wows us all with wonderratsrock123 wows us all with wonderratsrock123 wows us all with wonderratsrock123 wows us all with wonderratsrock123 wows us all with wonderratsrock123 wows us all with wonderratsrock123 wows us all with wonderratsrock123 wows us all with wonderratsrock123 wows us all with wonder

Smile Webkinz Amusement Park

Ganz should make an amusement park. Since they make all of those rides for Deluxe members and the eStore, they should combine theme into a big huge park! They will probably make a Clubhouse room that's called the Rollercoaster Room or Thrill Room. I hope everyone agrees and remember that rats rock!

Official Webkinz Insider Idea

Last edited by ratsrock123; 08-06-2011 at 01:18 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2011, 08:27 PM   #2
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Webkinz Amusement Park

I love your idea I support!
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 08-05-2011, 08:31 AM   #3
I love you ♥

Starla knows the way
Starla knows the wayStarla knows the wayStarla knows the way

I support!
Starla is offline Female
Old 08-06-2011, 01:46 PM   #4
Rats Rock!

ratsrock123 wows us all with wonderratsrock123 wows us all with wonderratsrock123 wows us all with wonderratsrock123 wows us all with wonderratsrock123 wows us all with wonderratsrock123 wows us all with wonderratsrock123 wows us all with wonderratsrock123 wows us all with wonderratsrock123 wows us all with wonder

I really hope they make one!
Old 08-08-2011, 11:20 AM   #5
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I support this.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 08-08-2011, 01:06 PM   #6
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

I support. They should do something like the Kinnzville Park, with every Deluxe Ride and other Estore ride they have. They have tons.

I'm bored, so I'll post pics of all the rides, slides and potential PSIs that could be in that. I totally support!

Click the image to open in full size.

They can also make use of their castle bulding sets and snow fort sets, and make this different themed areas, such as the snow area, castle area, wacky food area and water area, and a forest area since they have a treetop set as well.
They should make use of the swings and slides and trampolines as well =)

It would be an AWESOME park!

They could also have the line system from the Runway room, where you click to join the line, and when it's your turn to go on the ride you get like, 15 seconds on it if it's a trampoline, swing or ball pit, one slide down if it's a slide and one run through if it's a roller coaster or other kind of bigger ride.

Ganz should really do this, it would have a lot of potential to become one of the most visited spots in WW =D

Last edited by Amygirl8; 08-08-2011 at 01:22 PM..
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2011, 04:18 PM   #7
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I totally agree and support. What an awesome idea. I have thought of Ganz making a Webkinz Community Swimming Pool also.
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 08-08-2011, 04:20 PM   #8
ell,I♥FieldHockey

webkinzwaiter is the cats pajamas!webkinzwaiter is the cats pajamas!webkinzwaiter is the cats pajamas!webkinzwaiter is the cats pajamas!webkinzwaiter is the cats pajamas!webkinzwaiter is the cats pajamas!

That would be so awesome! They should so do that!
webkinzwaiter is offline Female
Old 08-08-2011, 04:27 PM   #9
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

That's a great idea!! I support!!
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female
Old 08-08-2011, 04:40 PM   #10
Pinksoccer19
Gift Guru

Pinksoccer19 will become famous soon enough

i like this idea
Closed