Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2009, 11:15 AM   #1
fashionista♥
Webkinz :)

stripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Webkinz Account Suggestion

I don't think there should be an account expiration date. It seems like it's a way for Ganz have a higher monetary gain. However some people have many pets and still have to keep buying them.
Yes, we all love new Webkinz, but with the current economy and the slighty high price of Webkinz, it's getting harder and harder for some families to continue purchasing them.
I think there should be no more account expiration dates. It's like taking the online enjoyment of Webkinz away from a chld. Well, actually, it is. Does anyone agree?

Other Ideas:
Hawiian Breeze said: Extend the time limit. (Example: 5 Years)
MarianHM said: For every extra pet you adopt, extend it longer, three months for example. (If you adopt 3 pets at once it would expirein eighteen months instead of one year.)

Last edited by stripesanddots; 11-10-2009 at 01:00 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2009, 11:21 AM   #2
call me Hermione

potterwatch has much to be proud ofpotterwatch has much to be proud ofpotterwatch has much to be proud ofpotterwatch has much to be proud ofpotterwatch has much to be proud of

Default Re: Webkinz Account Suggestion

I totally agree. I have a delux account wand thatd does the same thing, say your webkinz expires tomorrow and you buy the delux today then it expires next year. But it is like 50$ a year and that is alot. But it is good that once your account expiers you can buy a pet in a couple of months and your account re-opens! But they should definattly remove the experation date!! good point!!
potterwatch is offline Female
Old 11-10-2009, 12:10 PM   #3
fashionista♥

stripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thank you!
Old 11-10-2009, 12:19 PM   #4
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

I been thinking , that at least if you add a new pet it add 3 extramonths for the expiration date

so if you adopt 2 pets you have 15 months instaed of 12, and if you addopt another you get 18 months.. and soo on.

-----------------
My DD have some pets she dont want to adopt becasue she wants the expiration date go longer, so we have the Koala since jenuary unadopted. but we will adopt that little creature in december for the POTM
MarianHM is offline Male
Old 11-10-2009, 12:23 PM   #5

gage03blue will become famous soon enough

I agree and I also think they should offer more pets as online pets. They should make the pet of the month not only available as a plush but a estore on line pet and make it a tem dollar special.
gage03blue is offline Female
Old 11-10-2009, 12:42 PM   #6
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

I agree with you all the way. It kind of pressure's us to get another one. I wish they would not expire, but maybe you had to buy one like once every five years or something easier.
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female
Old 11-10-2009, 12:57 PM   #7
fashionista♥

View Post Originally Posted by Wackyzingoz1
i agree 100% with you!
Thanks for sharing your opinion!

View Post Originally Posted by MarianHM
I been thinking , that at least if you add a new pet it add 3 extramonths for the expiration date

so if you adopt 2 pets you have 15 months instaed of 12, and if you addopt another you get 18 months.. and soo on.

-----------------
My DD have some pets she dont want to adopt becasue she wants the expiration date go longer, so we have the Koala since jenuary unadopted. but we will adopt that little creature in december for the POTM
That's a great idea!

View Post Originally Posted by gage03blue
I agree and I also think they should offer more pets as online pets. They should make the pet of the month not only available as a plush but a estore on line pet and make it a tem dollar special.
Good idea!

View Post Originally Posted by HawaiianBreeze
I agree with you all the way. It kind of pressure's us to get another one. I wish they would not expire, but maybe you had to buy one like once every five years or something easier.
Exactly!
Great idea!
Old 11-10-2009, 01:04 PM   #8
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I think the Deluxe should be cheaper - say $12-15 per year (equivalent to one pet). Then they'd get the money but you wouldn't have to buy a toy.
Old 11-10-2009, 03:42 PM   #9

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

You guys do not expect Ganz to kill their own sales, do you? No company will act against its bottomline.

I have a solution, however, that might work for both sides. Ganz should allow a simple dollar-a-month account extension (using eStore money) for those who don't need more pets, don't feel like forking out for a Deluxe, yet are willing to keep the account going. As a result, Ganz gets its due (actually, $12 is even more that it gets for a single pet!) and its customers are happy having no "unwanted" pets to take care of. Ganz can even sweeten the deal by offering some extra item upon monthly extension - for example, a wish token (which amounts to 12 a year, or one exclusive - exactly same as with an actual pet purchase!).
Old 11-10-2009, 03:59 PM   #10
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

I think if you can't get a pet by the expiration date, then you've got a problem. But GANZ isn't to be expected to shift about to pad us all around, you know. Try saving some codes in a safe place so you will always be prepared for expiration dates.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Closed