Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2011, 07:03 PM   #1
I LOVE GOD AND WEBKI
Webkinz :)

poodlekd has much to be proud ofpoodlekd has much to be proud ofpoodlekd has much to be proud ofpoodlekd has much to be proud ofpoodlekd has much to be proud of

Default WEB-flix-bust-red

everone is familiour with netflix, and blockbusters and redbox, ect ect. why can't we (on webkinz) watch the videos for psi pets like "wonderful world"-march or "stay away from me"-feb, ect ect? it would be sooo cool, and the reason i say all those companys, is because we pay like 10-100 KC a month to watch these along with the other shows, please if you support, please reply to me and say "I SUPPORT!" and maybe we (every webkinz in WW) will get to watch our psi videos on our webkinz TV!!!!!!

PS: I am open to ALL ideas
PS2: to all who support gets a cookie!
poodlekd is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2011, 10:22 AM   #2
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Default Re: WEB-flix-bust-red

Awesome! I support!
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 02-21-2011, 11:12 AM   #3
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: WEB-flix-bust-red

I SUPPORT 100%!!!!

Our pets also need more channels on the TV with new shows. I'm soooooooo tired of the same ole things.

suzee
suzee is offline Female
Old 02-21-2011, 11:16 PM   #4
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Nice idea but let's wait until there are at least 20 more videos.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 02-22-2011, 12:15 PM   #5
I LOVE GOD AND WEBKI

poodlekd has much to be proud ofpoodlekd has much to be proud ofpoodlekd has much to be proud ofpoodlekd has much to be proud ofpoodlekd has much to be proud of

well T9850, they can show more as they come out, here are three cookies!!!
poodlekd is offline Female
Old 02-23-2011, 04:48 PM   #6

clikky wears the mantle of perfection with graceclikky wears the mantle of perfection with graceclikky wears the mantle of perfection with graceclikky wears the mantle of perfection with graceclikky wears the mantle of perfection with graceclikky wears the mantle of perfection with graceclikky wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I SUPPORT! this is a way cool idea, the other shows are cool but boreing over and over again.

CLIKKY hope for this webbie in the future
clikky is offline Female
Closed

Tags
started by poodlekd 2008-