Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2008, 08:19 PM   #1
webkinzdoodle

Default We want fruitful trees!

I believe that we should have trees that we can grow in our garden. Then, it would just add so much more depth to our gardens! If you agree, post it! Anything to add? Post it! Let's try to make this a reality!

---------- webkinzdoodle added 3 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

Ooppsss, wrong area! So sorry! I'm new here!

Last edited by webkinzdoodle; 03-06-2008 at 08:19 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2008, 08:27 PM   #2
CollieGirl0910
Webkinz :)

CollieGirl66 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: We want fruitful trees!

its ok. and yes it true that we should be able to plant trees in our yards. why don't you email ganz and tell them that? or just call them
Old 03-07-2008, 02:39 PM   #3
webkinz18 is an unknown quantity at this point

good idea!! there should be a fruit tree.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgprincess.jpg (4.3 KB, 34 views)
Old 03-07-2008, 02:42 PM   #4
couture911 is an unknown quantity at this point

I totally agree. I have been wanted a fruit-bearing tree since I first bought the seeds for my garden. I would love to be able to grow apples, bananas, oranges, peaches, pears, plums or any fruit. To have an orchard would be so wonderful.
Old 03-12-2008, 02:16 PM   #5

preciousjewel33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Since I'm all about my garden, and raising veggies to sell in the W-shop, I would love to have fruit bearing trees. It would be so much fun to have an orchard.
Old 03-18-2008, 11:01 PM   #6
NED1998
~ LAF ~ is a name known to all~ LAF ~ is a name known to all~ LAF ~ is a name known to all

thats a great idea, I would buy fruit trees for my yard if I could pick the fruit & feed it to my pet.
Old 03-26-2008, 03:28 PM   #7
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

i kno!! i emailed them asking 4 the idea of having fruit trees & stuff lik apple trees and orange trees & then i asked about having "junk food trees" that grow candies or donuts. then 2 weeks l8r they had the donut plant but i think they were gonna do that anywayz not jus cuz i said so & since they ignore basically evrything i say they nvr made trees that grow! yeah i think its a gr8 idea cuz im tired of strawberries/watermelon/tomato/corn/pumpkin
:ppony: :wt: :rbt:
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 03-26-2008, 03:43 PM   #8
Gifted
cooky is an unknown quantity at this point

great idea, now we all need to send them a message and maybe they will get the hint that we really would like to have fruit trees/plants.
Old 03-26-2008, 03:55 PM   #9
bitsyluv. SHYAA, i'm
Gifted

bitsyluv will become famous soon enough

oh and papaya, cucumbers, radishes, onions all of it! tht would be cool!tangerines, lemons, limes, GRAPES!
bitsyluv is offline Female
Old 03-26-2008, 06:20 PM   #10
:/ :/ :/

boovalicious14 is a glorious beacon of lightboovalicious14 is a glorious beacon of light

yeah i think its a gr8 idea cuz im tired of strawberries/watermelon/tomato/corn/pumpkin

I completely agree with that! it gets boring with just those.

---------- boovalicious14 added 1 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

uhm.... above the i completely gree with that idea, the idea i agree with is OMGitzkeelsey

Last edited by boovalicious14; 03-26-2008 at 06:20 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
boovalicious14 is offline Female
Closed