Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2010, 07:08 PM   #1
I love cheesecake
Webkinz :)

bluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond repute

Lightbulb We need a Webkinz clothes dryer and washer! ! You know you want to support! ! ! we need at least 20 supporters goal! Everyone loves a clean bed! Why can't Webkinz? Just say i support!

You wake up in the morning, make your bed. but wait. . . . AW SICK! YOUR OWN BED SMELLS!
There's always new things and ideas from people. . . why not a webkinz washer and dryer? ! ? Imagine your webkinz pet smelling his own stinky sheets and blankets! They need to be washed from the smell! Why not support? it happens in real life too! Your webkinz will be happy and stinky-bed free if enough people supported for ganz to make a washer and dryer! We need about 20 supporters! You know you want to support! Come on and make a difference!

You know this bed smells really bad right? I am NOT sleeping in that! Your lucky you have a washer and dryer!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgPicture 18.jpg (29.8 KB, 23 views)

Last edited by bluecheeky000; 03-21-2010 at 02:07 PM..
bluecheeky000 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2010, 07:10 PM   #2

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

Default Re: We need a Webkinz clothes dryer and washer! !

Cute idea! I especially love your attached picture. I think they should be able to wash their clothes too. I mean, they wear just about the same thing every day-wouldn't it get dirty after a while?
brtswim is offline Female
Old 03-20-2010, 07:11 PM   #3
Sonic is more than
Gifted

zatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: We need a Webkinz clothes dryer and washer! !

Cool idea, I support! And maybe, if you're pet is at the Kinzville Park or an outdoor room too long, they're clothes could get dirty, so then you would have to clean them.
zatcat101 is offline Female
Old 03-21-2010, 03:21 PM   #4
uvs Kitties

kittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: We need a Webkinz clothes dryer and washer! ! You know you want to support! ! ! we need at least 20 supporters goal! Everyone loves a clean bed! Why can't Webkinz? Just say i support!

LOL there is one in the estore this weekend! Buy it! Fabulous idea.
kittia101 is offline Female
Old 03-22-2010, 07:59 PM   #5
empoleon098

empoleonmasta is on a distinguished road

Default Re: We need a Webkinz clothes dryer and washer! ! You know you want to support! ! ! we need at least 20 supporters goal! Everyone loves a clean bed! Why can't Webkinz? Just say i support!

I SUPPORT FULLY!!!!!! thats an awesome idea!
I see it now... the clothes item in a picture that looks like a metal circle... a box of detergent... a hot/cold knob... and you click the dryer when your done!!!
empoleonmasta is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 02:48 PM   #6
<3 Records!

SelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talent

I totally agree and support. Webkinz like nice clean sheets to snuggle in, just like people.
SelenaRules<3 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 02:57 PM   #7
LittleHattie has a spectacular aura about

I am with you
LittleHattie is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 10:31 PM   #8

jenni615 is an unknown quantity at this point

I definently support it!!!!!!!!!!!!I am a neat freak.
jenni615 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 10:43 PM   #9
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i have one!

Click the image to open in full size.
jagular is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 11:13 PM   #10
I love cheesecake

bluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for supporting! Bring other people to vote and support! Webkinz want clean clothes and sheets! Webkinz want clean clothes and sheets!
bluecheeky000 is offline Female
Closed