Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2010, 11:32 AM   #1
ant a flamigo
Webkinz :)

cocokl9 is a glorious beacon of lightcocokl9 is a glorious beacon of lightcocokl9 is a glorious beacon of light

Lightbulb we need new vacations!

ok!
we need new vacactions!
do you agree? because my webkinz are sick of going to the same tropical vacation. my webkinz walrus, spotted seal, moose, reighdeer and signature penguin all want a ski lodge. i agree. my webinz camel, want a desert vacation, and may tree frog, croidle and frog want a swamp vacation. my webkinz igauna , tree frog, silverback goriala, toco toucan and hippo want a jungle vaction. my chihuahua, bulldog, dashound, cocker spanal, and black lab want a dogpark vacation. and lastly my llama wants a mountain vacation retreat.

are your webkinz suffering of the same vacation over and over and over again, well gazs so give us more vacations to choose.

recap of new vacation ideas-
-ski lodge
-swamp
-desert
-jungle
-dog park
-mountain retreat
-african safari by dixeycup great idea!

each vacation will come will a vacatio wheel with all new prizes for each vacation. there should be a specalized game just if you viset that vacation. and a suvanure gift shop will cool new cloths, furiture, and more that you can't get any were else.
there should be a post office at every vacation and there sshould be a room for everybody to join and party at each vacation, baced on that vacation.and much more!

Do you Support?
are your webkinz tried of the same vaction?

well post a commet if you support saying I Support.
and any other ideas of vacations.if i can get a total of 100 supporters i will post this whole thread up to gazs personally, and there might be a good chance they would concider.[ i will post it so please do not do it for me. ;]

i think this is a great idea and i have been thinking of it for when the first day the travel agenticy came in .
thank you for you time!

SUPPORTER METER-6

Last edited by cocokl9; 07-10-2010 at 08:38 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2010, 11:33 AM   #2
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: we need new vacations!

Rainforest and African Safari
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 07-09-2010, 11:40 AM   #3
ant a flamigo

cocokl9 is a glorious beacon of lightcocokl9 is a glorious beacon of lightcocokl9 is a glorious beacon of light

great idea with the african safari!
Old 07-09-2010, 11:54 AM   #4
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

AND the Rainforest, Colorful birds, tall tall trees, maybe even a tie-in with rainforest conservation, somehow.
Instead of having a thatched hut on the beach the place to meet could be a GIANT Treehouse in the Amazon Rainforest Canopy
Activities in all of the layers, you know, the Forest Floor Layer, Shrub layer, Understory , Canopy and Emergent tree.
Emergent tree could be the Kinzpost postcard station, the Forest floor could be the path adventure (kinda like the ghost ship, but you have to weave your way through a path to get to the next story OR there could be a hidden AZTEC tomb in there!!) Understory could be like where they have a Wheel with prizes and a Macaw with a souvenir shop, and the Canopy could be the place with the parties, buffet and Kinzchat
What do you think?

Last edited by Dixiecup; 07-09-2010 at 11:57 AM..
Old 07-09-2010, 12:08 PM   #5
Hai! :3

angelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to behold

Well I don't know about a dog park but the others are great ideas!

Now about the dog park. It wouldn't be fair if you could only bring dogs to the park. What if a person doesn't even have a dog. Now that wouldn't be fair. It just could be an all animals park I say.
angelbaby125 is offline Female
Old 07-09-2010, 12:09 PM   #6
:)

iNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes We do need new vacations.
iNFiNiTY93 is offline Female
Old 07-09-2010, 12:18 PM   #7
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by angelbaby125
Well I don't know about a dog park but the others are great ideas!

Now about the dog park. It wouldn't be fair if you could only bring dogs to the park. What if a person doesn't even have a dog. Now that wouldn't be fair. It just could be an all animals park I say.
They could call it a pet park then, or a Zoo or an amusement/theme park. It could have an obstacle race in it, a concession stand, a rest area with picnic blankets (that could be Kinzchat and raffle parties) A wheel with prizes and House of Mirrors with prizes They could have a Fortune Teller (like the Pigs fortune teller but nicer) and we could get prizes from that.
Old 07-09-2010, 12:28 PM   #8
ant a flamigo

dixey cup those are some great ideas do you mind if i copie them on the origanal thread?
Old 07-09-2010, 01:17 PM   #9
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

That's a great idea! I've suggested new vacations but GANZ didn't do it
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 07-09-2010, 01:47 PM   #10
God can save u 2

Iamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of light

I like the ski lodge, I have hardly any winter-themed pet clothes. But I think the other vacations would be cool too.

I have to agree that a dog park wouldn't be fair to all the other pets though. Besides, we already have the kinzville park. If you wanted, maybe you should ask Ganz for more features in the park. It is kind of boring.

But overall, I love your ideas for the new vacations. Great job!
Iamwebkinzfan is offline Female
Closed