Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Ideas For Ganz (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/)
-   -   We need more Webkinz Chickens! Support the Ameraucana chicken! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/we-need-more-webkinz-chickens-support-716173/)

2cheerios09-29-2011 06:42 PM

We need more Webkinz Chickens! Support the Ameraucana chicken!
 
1 Attachment(s)
I hope you all agree that we need more chicken Webkinz! I do I personally really like chickens! They come in random colors and are calm and curious. Please support and give ideas for PSIs and PSFs. :)

PSI: Hen House Bed ( Blythe )

DancinDog09-29-2011 06:56 PM

Re: We need more Webkinz Chickens! Support the Ameraucana chicken!
 
I have the WW chicken, and he's adorable. I'm sure he'd love a friend! I support :)

warzone225109-29-2011 07:00 PM

Re: We need more Webkinz Chickens! Support the Ameraucana chicken!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 2cheerios (Post 24896988)
I hope you all agree that we need more chicken Webkinz! I do I personally really like chickens! They come in random colors and are calm and curious. Please support and give ideas for PSIs and PSFs. :)

I sopport and where did you get that pick?

webkinzlover40009-29-2011 07:39 PM

Re: We need more Webkinz Chickens! Support the Ameraucana chicken!
 
I support :)
Chicken's aren't my favorite animal but I'm sure the webkinz would be very cute ^.^

Blythe09-29-2011 07:45 PM

Re: We need more Webkinz Chickens! Support the Ameraucana chicken!
 
I support!
More chicken webkinz would be a great idea!
What about some sort of "hen house" bed?
It would be like a little bird nest box type thing.
:)

CutiePatootie9309-30-2011 06:39 AM

Re: We need more Webkinz Chickens! Support the Ameraucana chicken!
 
I support :)

Dolphinheart09-30-2011 07:41 AM

Re: We need more Webkinz Chickens! Support the Ameraucana chicken!
 
I support!

2cheerios09-30-2011 10:05 AM

Re: We need more Webkinz Chickens! Support the Ameraucana chicken!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DancinDog (Post 24897084)
I have the WW chicken, and he's adorable. I'm sure he'd love a friend! I support :)

I have it to! That is why I think we need more chickens!
Quote:

Originally Posted by webkinzlover400 (Post 24897477)
I support :)
Chicken's aren't my favorite animal but I'm sure the webkinz would be very cute ^.^

Thanks! :)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blythe (Post 24897531)
I support!
More chicken webkinz would be a great idea!
What about some sort of "hen house" bed?
It would be like a little bird nest box type thing.
:)

I like that idea!
Quote:

Originally Posted by CutiePatootie93 (Post 24899841)
I support :)

Thanks!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dolphinheart (Post 24899983)
I support!

Thanks!

T985009-30-2011 01:39 PM

Re: We need more Webkinz Chickens! Support the Ameraucana chicken!
 
I love the idea! I support!

2cheerios09-30-2011 03:54 PM

Re: We need more Webkinz Chickens! Support the Ameraucana chicken!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by T9850 (Post 24901234)
I love the idea! I support!

Thank you! :)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC