Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2009, 04:52 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

carrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud of

Lightbulb We must get ganz to make a dodle a webkinz contest!!! Read this thrad here you won"t be soray!

Hey every one you liked this contest somutch I thougt about a thread just about this contest Idea ot only do I have the origanal Idea here but I have Ideas for webkinz you can use!
ebkinz DodLE Contest
It would be a contest where you can draw your dream E-store pet then send it by mail to ganz or sumit it by photo online!!! unlike the other contests that go on for 1-3 days this one will go on for 4 days. Insted of juges this time kids will vote for each other in the crafty critters under art contest vote the 50 with the most votes wins 1000 kinz cash! And a week after the 50 finals are piked kids will vote agian the top 5 will have their dream pets sold in e-store for 1 month the 5 winners get their pets free!!!!! This contest will be once a year every sumer!!! :note you also have to draw the pets Items! Also you can enter up to 5 webkinz per person!

Q.How will it benitfit Ganz?
A.The kids that voted for the other kids Ideas would probly buy the winners webkinz too and since the pets will only be there for 1 month the pets will be going fast giving Ganz a lot of $ da!! Making it a win-win! Ofcorse ganz can't expect the winners to to be unrewarded! So they have to at least get their dream pet free if they could give away 5 pets B4 they can do it again! So in the end the will only loose about $30.?? They'll gain about 10k! So over all its a winner!

A
Now if you want to sugest the contest here is how to do it...............................
1. Sugest to ganz daily about these contests never never stop!!!

2. Ask a webkinz VIP to talk to ameriwade and see if they can talk ganz into theese contests.

3.If you work for ganz or knows some one who does get them to tell ganz theese ideas!

4. If you work in a store that carys any thing webkinz or knows a person that does please ask them to tell send a note to ganz about these ideas!

Here is the fun part Idea claiming! by comenting this thread please once somone claims an Idea that is origanaly mine you may NOT use it in any way once someone claims my Idea It becomes thers not yours or mine!

This is the catalog:
RainBow Unicorn "tan uni with rain bow mane"
Purple Pixi Pony "Purple Pony with Pixi wings"
Altra Violet Vipper "A purple Snake"
Buble SeaDragon,Dragon that has flippers and and fin like scales down its back and has light blue patches"
Poka dot Dalmation, black dalmition with multi color spots
Okay you bettclaim thease for the contest wile you can!
carrub is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Closed