Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2008, 12:59 PM   #51
yep, i know, i'm a
Webkinz :)

emclancy7 is a glorious beacon of lightemclancy7 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: We All Love To Decorate The Inside Of Our Houses, But What About The Outside?

Thats a great idea!
emclancy7 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2008, 08:58 AM   #52
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

Default Re: We All Love To Decorate The Inside Of Our Houses, But What About The Outside?

Great idea! Chimneys are really needed. I don't want my house burning up in flames because GANZ forgot to add a chimney to my fireplace! It would be cool to see what the outside of our houses look like.
gReTa is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 09:05 AM   #53
2222r
Gifted

2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!

That would be awesome. But, what about the little kids? What if they like imgining it it, then suddenly have to choose something. That would not be fair to them.
2222r is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 09:19 AM   #54
Gift Guru

mtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wonder

YES! That would be an awsome idea.....Let Ganz know about this!You could even choose if you wanted it to be made of wood or brick!
mtlucas is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 03:46 PM   #55
Mrs. Iwan Rheon

Mia Christmas has disabled reputation

That would be awesome!
& What if there were streets? Like, you can have a street, walk up it to a neighbors house and see if they're home XD
& It would be cool if there were cars you can drive to the W Shop to get stuff. LOL & Drive to the arcade. XD
Mia Christmas is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 04:19 PM   #56

aggiegal89 is on a distinguished road

omg. what if ganz totally redid ww they would have you walk to the places and you could have your house more than 1 floor high and instead of it being kinda babyish they have it a bit like buildabearville. we could have a map and omg!!!! unicorns could fly around, underwater animals could have those bubbles...... we could go on forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love the idea you had!!!
Old 11-28-2008, 04:23 PM   #57
Lil Kinz
smileyyfaceee is an unknown quantity at this point

Thatt is one AMAZING idea! ;]

I think webkinz should def. have that. NICE IDEA!!!!
smileyyfaceee is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 10:04 AM   #58
Gift Guru

ouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to behold

Thank you all for posting It is greatly appreciated!
ouscream is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 10:06 AM   #59

tink my doxen is a jewel in the roughtink my doxen is a jewel in the rough

WOW! great idea, maybe you might have to show ganz that!
tink my doxen is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 10:08 AM   #60
kaylaspot1996

kaylaspot1996 is on a distinguished road

Ouscream that is a wonderful idea!
It would kind of be like Cub Condos but a lot different in my mind, i dont know how you guys think it would look like.
Closed