Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2010, 07:47 AM   #1
call meh ciara. :)
Webkinz :)

cmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clown

Default A way to stop scammers!!!

I really hope this idea is used or the base of it is.

Lately, I have been doing alot to help others on other webkinz related sites. These people have been scammed. I have been giving them some help on how to stop it from happening and then I thought... What if there was a way to catch them?

How would they be caught?

In kinzpost if you could view gifts your account sent out or trades that happened, you can go back and think. Did I send or trade this? If you didn't, you have probably caught the scammer. If the scammers account name was still up on your phone, you would be able to see and tell what was sent out. This way, you just call Ganz. Tell them what happened and Ganz could shut their account down and possibly get your items back. You would have proof and, you would catch the scammer. Do you like this idea?

It would catch scammers and make Webkinz much more fun. What do you think?

Last edited by cmb123; 02-13-2010 at 11:34 AM..
cmb123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2010, 11:34 AM   #2
call meh ciara. :)

cmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: A way to stop scammers!!!

I would also like to add, It would ban the scammers privileges in the trading room or to kinzpost. I think it would be fair. (: It would be their punishment. They do deserve one if they scam/steal.
cmb123 is offline Female
Old 02-13-2010, 04:18 PM   #3
e Are Golden

div0716 is just really nicediv0716 is just really nice

good idea! It would work.
Old 02-14-2010, 02:04 PM   #4
Call me DolphinGirl!

RainbowSmiley is a glorious beacon of lightRainbowSmiley is a glorious beacon of lightRainbowSmiley is a glorious beacon of light

Awesome! Especially cuz someone stole my donut seeds a week ago...
RainbowSmiley is offline Female
Old 02-14-2010, 02:17 PM   #5

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

That sounds like a good idea. So you actually track who sent you what item or which item you sent to someone.

I can't tell you the number of times that I have entered contests here on Webkinz Insider, and waited for my prize only to have the person swear up and down that they sent me my prize and that I was lying about not receiving it just to get a second prize.

As of this moment, I have been gyped, scammed, or whatever you want to call it, by 5 Webkinz Insider members who have, abandoned their games, or refused to send the prizes that they promised. The most recent was just this month.

And the sad part, everyone is so up in arms about the scammers in Webkinz World, but yet nobody seems to care what happens here on this site. And I might add that "some" are participants in the Gift Exchange here. I thought participants in the GE program were supposed to set an example.
jazzykinz is offline Female
Closed