Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2012, 03:07 AM   #1
mycatsnores
Banned
Sleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talent

Default A way to check if "friends" still want to be on challenges?

I only had a very few on my Kinzchat Friend List until we started to get the room challenges, and then I added a lot of people using the "friend finder" thingie since there was no way I'd get the items I needed unless I added people. Some are very faithful returning items you ask for and seem to be on Webkinz almost every day. And it's nice to be able to send them what they need, too! The bad part is, I have about 80 people who, I noticed, really never answered my request for items even though they were on the list to add as a helper for the challenges (don't get me started on the 75 zillion flowers we needed to get that gazebo ). It's hard to even know if they are actually signing on, sign on once a week, once a month, or if they're just "Xing' out the whole request list. I know some just got kind of burned out and tired of it or once they were done, just didn't sign on every day. The bad part is my friend list is a mess and all the "strangers" I added are mixed in with the folks I know I can count on to send me things, and also ask me for things back.

So, I think it'd be great if there was some way to 1} have a special form we can send out kinzpost mail to those on our list and ask if they want to still be on the list? IF they want to remain on the active list, they can send something back that says "yes keep me on". Or if they don't, they can ask to be removed. Or maybe Ganz can even allow us (if the account holder gives permission...) to show when the last time we signed on was, just like it did if you pulled up the "friend finder" to see the names of those who were willing to be randomly added to your list, and ask for challenge things. This way maybe you wouldn't ask someone to return and item if you see they haven't been on Webkinz for a long time, or maybe you'd just take them off if yo ucan see they don't play much.

Just kicking things around. All I know is my kinzphone is bombed with names and I'd really like to get it a bit under control again. What do you think?

Hugs to all!
Sleeping Awake is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2012, 04:24 AM   #2
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

Default Re: A way to check if "friends" still want to be on challenges?

I think this would be a great idea - I hope my name wouldn't be the first some people cross off

Since about the time the mega challenge started I find playing the challenge kind of became like homework or a pile of ironing ( memories of when I did iron clothes lol) - the numbers of the Pinky game are just so BIG it's like I'll never get done

surprisingly I almost see the end of the road for 2 of my accounts - the rest of my accounts the icon will just become wallpaper since I don't plan on doing them

If I was a little more organized I would keep track of which friends send me things but I'm not and so my phone probably looks like yours

an idea just popped into my head -can't you delete friends from the phone - are the two list the same (phone people and challenge friends) -gonna have to check that out

kind of got off topic there -sorry
Old 06-06-2012, 07:44 AM   #3
esgaroth
Gifted

julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!

actually, even just a simple 'last active' date would help. If I saw someone hadn't logged in for weeks, I would feel safe deleting that 'friend'.
julieoldcrow is offline Female
Old 06-06-2012, 10:30 AM   #4
♥Autumn♥
Webkinz :)

cuteycuteycute is a creator of wonder
cuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wonder

Hmm, good idea! I support!!
cuteycuteycute is offline Female
Old 06-06-2012, 10:47 AM   #5
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by Sleeping Awake
I only had a very few on my Kinzchat Friend List until we started to get the room challenges, and then I added a lot of people using the "friend finder" thingie since there was no way I'd get the items I needed unless I added people. Some are very faithful returning items you ask for and seem to be on Webkinz almost every day. And it's nice to be able to send them what they need, too! The bad part is, I have about 80 people who, I noticed, really never answered my request for items even though they were on the list to add as a helper for the challenges (don't get me started on the 75 zillion flowers we needed to get that gazebo ). It's hard to even know if they are actually signing on, sign on once a week, once a month, or if they're just "Xing' out the whole request list. I know some just got kind of burned out and tired of it or once they were done, just didn't sign on every day. The bad part is my friend list is a mess and all the "strangers" I added are mixed in with the folks I know I can count on to send me things, and also ask me for things back.

So, I think it'd be great if there was some way to 1} have a special form we can send out kinzpost mail to those on our list and ask if they want to still be on the list? IF they want to remain on the active list, they can send something back that says "yes keep me on". Or if they don't, they can ask to be removed. Or maybe Ganz can even allow us (if the account holder gives permission...) to show when the last time we signed on was, just like it did if you pulled up the "friend finder" to see the names of those who were willing to be randomly added to your list, and ask for challenge things. This way maybe you wouldn't ask someone to return and item if you see they haven't been on Webkinz for a long time, or maybe you'd just take them off if yo ucan see they don't play much.

Just kicking things around. All I know is my kinzphone is bombed with names and I'd really like to get it a bit under control again. What do you think?

Hugs to all!
It is a good concept. Hopefully it is on Ganz' "to do" list.

BUT I'd rather be able to MOVE DOORS or DELETE ROOMS first - as I find that an even higher priority.

How ever will they decide what to 'fix' next?
Bankskinz is offline Female
Closed