Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2010, 11:58 PM   #31
duwang gang
Webkinz :)

luree611 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Wanted! Webkinz Nintendo DS and Wii games! UPDATED: Ganz responded to my suggestion email. Click to find out what they said!

ill support! i have a DS i would love to play webkinz on, and my cousin would go crazy if she got a webkinz game for her Wii, plus all of your ideas for in the game are cool two! and that Email you got, wow, who knows! can't wait to see!

-Luree <3
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2010, 08:52 AM   #32
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

Default Re: Wanted! Webkinz Nintendo DS and Wii games! UPDATED: Ganz responded to my suggestion email. Click to find out what they said!

Thank you so much Luree for the nice words I really do appreciate it!
BalletDancer97 is offline Female
Old 06-15-2010, 11:49 AM   #33
ytsirhc

live4webkinz is just really nicelive4webkinz is just really nice

Great idea. Plus, the artwork is absolutely amazing!! What program did you use to make it? The idea would launch Ganz into ANOTHER market and make them even MORE money. Think about it..they have a huge computer gaming industry, could get into video games, could put their little videos onto iTunes and make money off of that. Plus, they should get a webkinz app for the app store that lets you log into your account. Charge say, five bucks, for the app and voila! More money!
live4webkinz is offline Female
Old 06-15-2010, 12:14 PM   #34
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

Great Idea :Nod: It would be a great game for the dsi cause you can hook up to internet but nobody can hook up to webkinz because there's no flash player for the dsi!The e-mail sounds very much like there working on it!
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 06-15-2010, 01:20 PM   #35

BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!

This is a cool idea.
BlueKat567 is offline Female
Old 06-17-2010, 04:37 PM   #36

ZingozandZangoz has disabled reputation

It would be so awesome if they actually did that! I think if they made the game & had a code to enter in WW, maybe the prize would be a remote & nunchuk gold trophy w/ a special remote- shaped bed for the Wii code and for the DS code, maybe a gold DS trophy w/ a special DS-shaped bed. Maybe if they did that, they could ask what color console & remote color they had (black or white) for the Wii code and for the DS code, ask what color syststem we had through pics of Wii consoles & remotes and DS system colors. I'm feeling creative today
Old 06-17-2010, 07:35 PM   #37
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

That's a great idea! I just though of something! If you have a DSi and you are playing this, you could unlock a special feature that is like a make-a-webkinz thing where you take a picture of you on your DSi and then it transforms your picture into a Webkinz! But you couldn't show your picture anywhere on the Internet. That would be unsafe.
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 06-17-2010, 08:24 PM   #38

websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!

That gives me one more reason to get a DS
websy is offline Male
Old 06-19-2010, 05:24 PM   #39
Gifted

98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!

That would be so awesome if they made a videogame! I would get one for my DS!
98violet is offline Female
Old 06-19-2010, 05:28 PM   #40
Backup account is ex
Banned
chocolatelablil is on a distinguished road

OMG! i want the Wii webkinz game! lol i have a Wii!
chocolatelablil is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bethany♥