Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2010, 08:40 AM   #21
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

Default Re: Wanted! Webkinz Nintendo DS and Wii games! UPDATED: Ganz responded to my suggestion email. Click to find out what they said!

I just wanted to take the time to thank everyone who has come to this thread, and told me their opinions on my idea! Thank you everyone! I didn't think many people would be interested in my idea like this.
BalletDancer97 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2010, 08:59 AM   #22
Proud2No Amygirl8
Banned
CandyGirl121 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Wanted! Webkinz Nintendo DS and Wii games! UPDATED: Ganz responded to my suggestion email. Click to find out what they said!

You are totally right! I always bring my DS to school because that is like the only place I can;t play Webkinz (besides church) and so I play with that till I get home and then go on Webkinz. If they had a Webkinz DS game I would be so happy because I could play Webkinz EVERYWHERE! I would love it!

P.S I love your covers, mostly the DS one!

P.P.S I hope they make them..

P.P.P.S I wonder if that's what they meant by "...something you'll love..."

P.P.P.P.S What DID they mean by that!?
CandyGirl121 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 12:43 PM   #23
Webkinz :)

websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!

That would be pretty cool. Maybe for the ds version you could transfer a pet from your account to the game and get items as you play with it or something.
websy is offline Male
Old 06-05-2010, 03:02 PM   #24
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

I'd like to again thank everyone who has gave me some words of encouragement and support my idea!
BalletDancer97 is offline Female
Old 06-05-2010, 09:36 PM   #25
Gifted

Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!

That's a good idea Even though I dont really use my DS anymore, Im sure that that Webkinz game would appeal to others! I love the DS cover!
Sweets2 is offline Female
Old 06-05-2010, 09:37 PM   #26

lovepup+sherbet has a spectacular aura aboutlovepup+sherbet has a spectacular aura about

cool i know that i would buy it!!
lovepup+sherbet is offline Female
Old 06-06-2010, 03:21 PM   #27
-Alicia♥

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

That would be cool
teaandpizza is offline Female
Old 06-06-2010, 03:28 PM   #28
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

OMgosh you are so smart!!!

I can not believe they answered your email!!! That is almost unheard of!

wouldn't that be cool to have a DS webkinz game with arcade games to play? or gardening?

SOOOOOOOOOOO cool thanks for sharing!
rockermom is offline Female
Old 06-06-2010, 03:37 PM   #29
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

Great idea, I'd love a Nintendo Webkinz game! Since I have a Nintendo and bro and sis hog the computer, it would be great to do stuff on my Ninten instead of waiting for the computer. Hopefully GANZ will go through with this idea!
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2010, 05:13 PM   #30

websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!

I can't wait to see what they "have in store" for us!
websy is offline Male
Closed

Tags
bethany♥