Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2010, 03:17 PM   #1
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

Default Wanted! Webkinz Nintendo DS and Wii games! UPDATED: Ganz responded to my suggestion email. Click to find out what they said!

While shopping for a birthday present for my little sister, who loves Build a Bear, Club Penguin and Webkinz I thought I would go over to the DS and Wii section of Walmart.

Out of these three sites she likes, I found these for Nintendo DS and Wii:

Click the image to open in full size.

I stood there in shock, there is no Webkinz DS or Wii game! This made me think, Ganz needs to make these games! Have you ever heard of nintendogs or Catz/Dogz? Well, I thought maybe Ganz could make a game like that with Webkinz!

The whole idea of the site, designing rooms, feeding your pets, earning coins, etc. just a little different! You would go on, and pick a pet, maybe 10 to choose from name them and everything. You can have up to five (5) pets to care for. They could come with PSIs, but along with them and their pet foods there could be a special Code you get in the package with the game to log onto your real Webkinz account! The code would unlock a special item on your webkinz.com account, like either a mini non usable video game for your pets room, or an item relating to the game.

Here are some game covers I made:

Hope you like them! Enjoy.

UPDATE!!! I have emailed Ganz about this idea and heard back with this email:

"Hello ____,

Thank you for your great suggestions, we love hearing from all our Webkinz users!
These being wonderful ideas, we have been working on something that I think you are going to love You'll have to wait and see...

Thank you,
Webkinz Customer Support"

Does this mean they are making DS and Wii games? Let's hope!

Last edited by BalletDancer97; 05-26-2010 at 04:44 PM..
BalletDancer97 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2010, 04:53 PM   #2
uvs her Dad
Gift Guru

Rusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Wanted! Webkinz Nintendo DS and Wii games!

That's a great idea! I'm a little older than most people that would by that, but I do love my DS! I think that's and AWESOME idea! Those covers are amazing!
Rusty Shovel is offline Female
Old 05-25-2010, 04:58 PM   #3
ddoott
Webkinz :)

ddoott is a jewel in the roughddoott is a jewel in the rough

Woww !!!! That was a great idea !!!! Love the art work you did nice job on the covers .....
ddoott is offline Female
Old 05-26-2010, 08:37 AM   #4
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

Thank you two! I think I did better on the DS one, because the Wii game I had to stretch
Old 05-26-2010, 11:22 AM   #5
At least I'm not a

RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Wanted! Webkinz Nintendo DS and Wii games! UPDATED: Ganz responded to my suggestion email. Click to find out what they said!

That's terrific! I definitely think Ganz should put out a DS/Wii/PlayStation/etc game for Webkinz. From their perspective, it's a great way to make a whole whack of money, and from our perspective it's more Webkinz fun! Great for everybody, right?
I support this idea 100%.
Old 05-26-2010, 04:21 PM   #6
hy hello

Jaycee102345 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Wanted! Webkinz Nintendo DS and Wii games! UPDATED: Ganz responded to my suggestion email. Click to find out what they said!

What a terrific idea! I love it! I think that would be so fun. I would totally buy that. Espacially for my wii! If they make one I would be so happy. That artwork is amazing by that way! AMAZING! (:
Old 05-26-2010, 04:30 PM   #7
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Haha I'd probably just buy a Nintendo DS to play it...
but my bro has a wii so I'd just hog that the whole time. Sounds fantastic.
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 05-26-2010, 04:31 PM   #8
Ponies&Potter&am

scoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud of

i SUPPORT 100% !!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a great idea!!!!! Ganz should make this, since they love more money. I would buy it for my DSi!!!!!!!
scoutreeve is offline Female
Old 05-26-2010, 04:32 PM   #9
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

OMS! That email is totally mysterious... ARGH! Ganz!... but yay!
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 05-26-2010, 08:52 PM   #10
tsb1997
Gift Guru

I know! The email made my suspicious. LOL can't wait to see what they have in store
Closed

Tags
bethany‚ô•