Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2009, 09:35 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

monkey147852 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up WANT MORE WEBKINZ?

just say the pet name PSI and PSF and I will send the ideas to Ganz, for example(S)

Tidi Fish-Large kinz
PSI-Aquarium pool
PSF-Tidi gummy worms

Love Elephant
PSI-hearty circus ball
PSF-Valentine Chocolates

Shih-tzu
PSI- Pampered Puppy Couch
PSF- Peanut Butter Hide

Flamingo
PSI-Pink Pond w/catails
PSF-Cranberry Pie

Red Heeler
PSI-Farm Dog Tractor
PSF-Wheat Grain Cereal

Hamster
PSI-Running Wheel
PSF-Celery Nibbles

Snow Leapord
PSI-"Snow Place like Home Bed"
PSF- Frozen Snow-Cone
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2009, 09:47 AM   #2
montanarose9

Default Re: WANT MORE WEBKINZ?

Love bunny
PSF: pink candy coated carots
PSI: Love table
Old 01-06-2009, 01:30 PM   #3
23021997Gal

WEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant future

umm that's cool i have no ideas for psf and psi but what about a long haired cow?? What about a artic hare and wolf? Wooly mamoth ( if they have dinos then why not? ), Magic Horse ( Like a beautyful white horse with small flowers in the mane and sparkles all over body ) that's all for me! I want 2:gwolf:psi, and 1 psi!
WEBKINZBOY2008 is offline Male
Old 01-06-2009, 07:14 PM   #4
green =/= creative
Banned
x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by WEBKINZBOY2008
umm that's cool i have no ideas for psf and psi but what about a long haired cow?? What about a artic hare and wolf? Wooly mamoth ( if they have dinos then why not? ), Magic Horse ( Like a beautyful white horse with small flowers in the mane and sparkles all over body ) that's all for me! I want 2:gwolf:psi, and 1 psi!
you dont get psfs for posting here.
large webkinz octopus
psf: squidy sandwich
psi: tentacle chair
wow, this was sent to ganz?! OMG!!!!!

Last edited by x pookie x; 01-28-2009 at 03:57 PM..
x pookie x is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 08:16 PM   #5
wish upon a
Banned
hp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonder

How about a Webkinz......
Speckled Stingray
PSI: Ocean Bottom Bed
PSF: Fantastic Fried Flounder
Webkinz White Tiger
PSI: Frosty Snowmobile
PSF: Frozen Meat Treats and last but not least the........
Lil'Kinz Angel Fish
PSI: Ocean Views TV
PSF:Coral Reef Leaf Treat
Old 01-07-2009, 08:48 PM   #6
MadTVstewart

My favorite animal is the Gazelle teehee
Pet: Gazelle
PSF: Grass spaghetti
PSI: African Safari Tour Jeep
Old 01-08-2009, 09:09 PM   #7
call meh ciara. :)

cmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clown

webkinz human!
there could be people that you would get and log in and they take care of your pets!
they could come with a food of your choice and an bed or couch or something like that.
cmb123 is offline Female
Old 01-08-2009, 09:19 PM   #8
wish upon a
Banned
hp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonder

Human?!?! okey dokey........ How about an Ostrich!
name: Ostrich
PSI: Giant Egg Fridge
PSF: Delicious Sandy Candy
Old 01-08-2009, 09:48 PM   #9
nancy2222

nikki0001 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: WANT MORE WEBKINZ?

View Post Originally Posted by cmb123
webkinz human!
there could be people that you would get and log in and they take care of your pets!
they could come with a food of your choice and an bed or couch or something like that.

ok then um i dont think thats such a good idea very thought ful though but webkinz world is for PETS and if they did they would just be copying ty girlz wich btw is not as much fun as webkinz

how about a webkinz scarecrow
psi crow feildsbed (its like straw with 1 peg at each corner w/ a patched quilt on top and on each peg there would be a crow on each)
psf not so sure
nikki0001 is offline Female
Old 01-08-2009, 09:53 PM   #10

racersi is on a distinguished road

chinchilla
food item- chillin hay
special item- chilla chillin chair

hehe
racersi is offline Female
Closed