Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2010, 08:01 PM   #31
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: want the daily Kinzcare prizesto be tradeable, postable, sellable!

I support. If posting and trading are out of the question, these items should at least come with the option of selling.
ArkMama is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2010, 08:49 PM   #32
Webkinz :)

ra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by ArkMama
I support. If posting and trading are out of the question, these items should at least come with the option of selling.
yeah, although, i would LOVE for them to be tradeable because i <3 trading!!!
ra1727 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2010, 08:58 PM   #33
I call me Twin I'm
Gifted

deadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to beholddeadpanther07 is a splendid one to behold

Get them out of my dock!!! I don't want the same place table thing it sure was cute when I first got it but now I have three (don't ask how I somehow do but only have completed two weeks). I tried selling them but no such luck. What am I supposed to do with it?! I would sure be glad if it would of been one of the retired items like the toy tool belt but these sorta useless things? so you have my vote.
deadpanther07 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2010, 09:00 PM   #34

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

I totally support the trading and/or selling. Some are cute, but they just sit in the dock if I don't want them, and they take up space. I already decided to pick a day and not click on the kinzcare button. That way I wouldn't get the prize at the end of the week.
jemkinz is offline Female
Old 10-11-2010, 09:17 PM   #35

ra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by jemkinz
I totally support the trading and/or selling. Some are cute, but they just sit in the dock if I don't want them, and they take up space. I already decided to pick a day and not click on the kinzcare button. That way I wouldn't get the prize at the end of the week.
lol me too. i perposly DON"T click every day.
ra1727 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2010, 11:03 PM   #36
Such a silly little

webkiner23 is a jewel in the roughwebkiner23 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by ra1727
lol me too. i perposly DON"T click every day.
Aww how sad is that?! People miss their daily food and cash simply because they don't want to get owned at the end of the week with something they don't want multiples of. Meanwhile they also may be missing out on something great if they happen to "draw the good straw." That is sad to me. I really think that Ganz needs to pay attention when people start doing things of this nature. It means they obviously aren't doing what they need to be doing for their customers!

I'm glad to see all this support on here! I really hope they listen! Perhaps they just simply didn't think about the complications that come with not letting us at the very least sell our items?

Here's hoping....
webkiner23 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2010, 11:41 PM   #37

Snickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond repute

Great idea to be able to at least sell them to the W-shop. So far I am very happy with the three prizes I won (teapot, homework and lemonade). I often don't get signed in on time for every day, so I doubt I will have the problem of too many of anything for a while. Until winter break, spring break and summer vacation. Then I will be hauling them in. Or perhaps they will change them up every once in a while so we don't get too many of anything. I wouldn't mind having a bunch of the homework. It would be fun to strew it around on the floors of the rooms so they look like most kids rooms. Or my own classroom. But really, this just supports being able to at least Kinzpost it.
Snickerdoodlez is offline Female
Old 10-11-2010, 11:52 PM   #38
Gift Guru

catzrock has disabled reputation

I support this, and hope Ganz will fix it.
It will be such a pain having piles of prizes that I can't get rid of a few months or so from now.
catzrock is offline Female
Old 10-12-2010, 05:13 PM   #39

thank you all for suppoting and i agree with all of your pionts! keep it going!
ra1727 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2010, 11:25 AM   #40
Such a silly little

webkiner23 is a jewel in the roughwebkiner23 is a jewel in the rough

Oh my gosh!! I don't believe this. I just got the same prize. 3rd week in a row!!!! You have to be kidding me!
webkiner23 is offline Female
Closed